Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant even cope with watching futbol anymore

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
It really feels different when youre actually older than alot of the players now. Seeing kids just kick a ball earning minimum 50k+ a week. Theyre all chadlites too if theyre white. It also lost its flavor. Alot of the up and coming stars had connections or are sons of past footballers/commentators. None of that old rags to riches stories from before. Its become so heavily monetized and soulless now that you cant even see a tournament or league without a sponsor name on it

I never WATCHED FOOTBALL that's so dumb watching dudes kick a fucking ball like bruhhh

I don't get it either, when non-athletes whatch sports. You see those old, out-of-shape geezers, who are one cheeseburger away from having a stroke, fanatically rooting for their favorite team. What's the fucking point?

Used to watch that shit when i was younger,stopped 10 years ago because i realized there is no point to it,it's just mindless entertainment.

It really feels different when youre actually older than alot of the players now. Seeing kids just kick a ball earning minimum 50k+ a week. Theyre all chadlites too if theyre white. It also lost its flavor. Alot of the up and coming stars had connections or are sons of past footballers/commentators. None of that old rags to riches stories from before. Its become so heavily monetized and soulless now that you cant even see a tournament or league without a sponsor name on it
Play it.

Why do you watch that normie shit, it is basically Chads worshipping. You know that have orgies in the batch with gigastacies

Quite cucked to be too invested in watching stupid ball games.

:feelsYall:Facts cricket is more based