Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't even buy food wihout chad mogging me

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Everyone needs food to survive. Ordering food isn't viable for me since it has 5$ delivery fee. So when I'm forced to restock I obviously do everything to minimise my chances of encountering chads and stacies. Unfortunately I have to go every 3-4 days and, trust me I tried to go longer but I always ran out of something and if I don't then food becomes slowly rotting away like me . I avoid malls. I avoid stores which I know are densely populated. I only go to 2 select grocery stores with written list of what I need to go through as fast as possible. I even made a table of all week days, when there is most traffic, what demographics buy at what time and when most cashiers are availible. But just like always universe decides to make all effort worthless. Last evening while waiting in line I was tormented by two pdaphiles. It was the worst feeling because I was completely powerless and couldn't move anywhere as there was only 1 line. So then chad and his fuckhole foid, started talking in twinky voices and giggling. Unfortunately in our broken society punching these abominations would be considered criminal offense, so I did the obedient little cuck move and did nothing.

My patience towards normies commiting psychological terrorism towards lonely people is wearing thin and I have burning hatred for when groups gang up against little ones. I hope one day I can make things right. Unfortunately I'm too autistic to terrorize others with mind games so I would have to find other working alternatives:feelshmm:

Last edited:
You can always wear a mask that's what I'm doing keep my head phones in

My soul gets eviscerated harder when other shopper's teenage daughters shouldermog and heightmog me. It's one thing to be mogged by Chad because at least Chad is supposed to be that way. At least his proportions are from the same team.

This is why I stopped going outside.

just fucking beyond brutal. I go out for hours everyday though, you have to. at least outside, not necesarrily around people though.

Everyone needs food to survive. Ordering food isn't viable for me since it has 5$ delivery fee. So when I'm forced to restock I obviously do everything to minimise my chances of encountering chads and stacies. Unfortunately I have to go every 3-4 days and, trust me I tried to go longer but I always ran out of something and if I don't then food becomes slowly rotting away like me . I avoid malls. I avoid stores which I know are densely populated. I only go to 2 select grocery stores with written list of what I need to go through as fast as possible. I even made a table of all week days, when there is most traffic, what demographics buy at what time and when most cashiers are availible. But just like always universe decides to make all effort worthless. Last evening while waiting in line I was tormented by two pdaphiles. It was the worst feeling because I was completely powerless and couldn't move anywhere as there was only 1 line. So then chad and his fuckhole foid, started talking in twinky voices and giggling. Unfortunately in our broken society punching these abominations would be considered criminal offense, so I did the obedient little cuck move and did nothing.

My patience towards normies commiting psychological terrorism towards lonely people is wearing thin and I have burning hatred for when groups gang up against little ones. I hope one day I can make things right. Unfortunately I'm too autistic to terrorize others with mind games so I would have to find other working alternatives:feelshmm:
-
Hey some grocery stores are near old-folks communities and most of the customers in the store are 82 years old, LOL...- find one of those areas, I swear it's funny you go in the store and it's nothing but old people

Another thing you can try is a royal fap-a-thon before you go out...- like 3 faps in a day, and then go out...- and then you won't notice any of those giggling foids, they will be invisible to you
-