Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can't even blame women anymore

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
They are like dogs if the owner is shit they will be shit. So what I'm saying is beta males are enabling hypergamy to be set on overdrive just look at beta orbiters who orbit 2/10 roasties and worship them , just look at cucks who willingly let their wife's fuck other guys, just look at soy Bois who worship the ground for women and expect women to be attracted to them because of the their "feminine" side. And finally nice guys who think what women say is what they actually.

Screenshot 20181017 005639

Screenshot 20181007 224250

Screenshot 20180904 125856

Screenshot 20180713 030505 crop 540x395

You should blame femoids though.

Western men excusing femoids for their irrational destructive behaviour since the end of ww2 caused this whole cuckedsociety nonsense imo.

You forgot about Chad who pump and dump even 3-4/10 foids via tinder, egoboosting them

They are like dogs if the owner is shit they will be shit. So what I'm saying is beta males are enabling hypergamy to be set on overdrive just look at beta orbiters who orbit 2/10 roasties and worship them , just look at cucks who willingly let their wife's fuck other guys, just look at soy Bois who worship the ground for women and expect women to be attracted to them because of the their "feminine" side. And finally nice guys who think what women say is what they actually.

View attachment 54708
View attachment 54709
View attachment 54710
View attachment 54712

High IQ.

Foids have always been hypergamous sluts - it's just that cucks are now enabling and even encouraging this behaviour with no consequences.

You forgot about Chad who pump and dump even 3-4/10 foids via tinder, egoboosting them
This the smv ranking has totally been fucked those 2-3 foids who are lucky to fuck Chad lite think in the future Chad lites will commit to them at 400lb and also turn away thier looks match.

Stopped reading at the first sentence. You are literally blaming only guys. Go to hell.

Water is not wet tbh

Cucks and roasties are both to blame. Hypergamy is in every roasties nature, and cucks let them go buck wild with their nature.

View attachment 54708
View attachment 54709
View attachment 54710
View attachment 54712
I don't care.

At my age, my offspring are going to be defects.