Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even be excited for anything because I'm consumed by anxiety and stress and worry

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
Even if I take 2 weeks off, I can't stop thinking about how awful the return to work will be. Being useless. Being humiliated, being nothing. What's the point? There's literally nothing that i enjoy. I can't enjoy a video game, I cant relax and watch a movie. My heart is always racing so I cant even relax and sleep. I just Over think until im too tired and nap for cut periods. Why the fuck can't I do anything about it? I seriously can't keep going but I just do because I can't do anything else

I have no energy, my mind has subconsciously given up

I have no energy, my mind has subconsciously given up
I have no energy for anything productive, yet my heart is always racing and I have a ton of energy to pace around nervously

I have no energy for anything productive, yet my heart is always racing and I have a ton of energy to pace around nervously
My heart is dead and all I can do is ldar.

Yes I suffer from this too. Everything is a struggle all the time.
So sad.. curcuma struggles with trying to not eat like a pig.. sad! :(

You could benefit from a meditation habit, not saying it would take your stress away but it could make everything more tolerable

I feel you. I can hardly sit still bc I'm anxious all the time. I felt like I'm getting a heart attack a couple times.

How do I get into meditation? Any tips?
Just sit comfortably, close your eyes (so you don't get distracted as easy) and focus on your breathing. Don't force your breath, just let it flow naturally. When you breathe in, you can feel your stomach expand a bit, and as this happens you make a mental note by saying 'rising.' Don't say it out loud, just note it. And when you breathe out, your stomach will fall and then you note the 'falling.' Some people have hard time noticing the rising and falling of the stomach, so you can place either of your palms on your abdomen so you can notice it more easily. I put a timer on my phone, 10-20 minutes, and meditate for what time.

That's about it. You can also note whatever feelings you have, whether its pain, frustration, boredom or whatever. The point of meditation is to be mindful, because when you are mindful it somehow changes how your brain works.

Also: meditation isn't supposed to be easy or fun, its actually very very hard because our minds wander all the time. Eventually you will notice that you aren't actually controlling your mind, but rather, it is controlling you, and when you realize this you start to let go, and start to become more happy.

"Researchers show that meditation can induce relaxation-related brain waves, such as alpha and theta waves."

Just sit comfortably, close your eyes (so you don't get distracted as easy) and focus on your breathing. Don't force your breath, just let it flow naturally. When you breathe in, you can feel your stomach expand a bit, and as this happens you make a mental note by saying 'rising.' Don't say it out loud, just note it. And when you breathe out, your stomach will fall and then you note the 'falling.' Some people have hard time noticing the rising and falling of the stomach, so you can place either of your palms on your abdomen so you can notice it more easily. I put a timer on my phone, 10-20 minutes, and meditate for what time.

That's about it. You can also note whatever feelings you have, whether its pain, frustration, boredom or whatever. The point of meditation is to be mindful, because when you are mindful it somehow changes how your brain works.

Also: meditation isn't supposed to be easy or fun, its actually very very hard because our minds wander all the time. Eventually you will notice that you aren't actually controlling your mind, but rather, it is controlling you, and when you realize this you start to let go, and start to become more happy.

"Researchers show that meditation can induce relaxation-related brain waves, such as alpha and theta waves."
So i did this twice today. I managed to do it 5 minutes each before being consumed by thoughts and had to just move around. I'll give it a try for a week or two and see if I cam train myself to go 20 minutes and if it makes a difference

So i did this twice today. I managed to do it 5 minutes each before being consumed by thoughts and had to just move around. I'll give it a try for a week or two and see if I cam train myself to go 20 minutes and if it makes a difference
Yes its in fact very hard to do. It gets easier with time.

"After eight weeks of training in mindful attention meditation (right) note the amygdala is less activated after the meditation training."

You need meds

What pisslam does to a mf, mang

Can you NEET? There’s no solution to fitting in as an actual incel/truecel in a workplace
That's my dream. But no unfortunately I can't. My visa requires me to have work.
Yes its in fact very hard to do. It gets easier with time.

"After eight weeks of training in mindful attention meditation (right) note the amygdala is less activated after the meditation training."

I'll try for as long as I can. I keep moving arounf and convincing myself I'm not comfortable
What pisslam does to a mf, mang
Not the time for you in this thread

That's my dream. But no unfortunately I can't. My visa requires me to have work.

I'll try for as long as I can. I keep moving arounf and convincing myself I'm not comfortable

Not the time for you in this thread
Go pull an allahu snackbar in gta v or some shit, mang

How do I get into meditation? Any tips?

look inti beta blockers, low dose. they help A LOT vs anxiety and have almost zero side effects, unlike SSRIs and other medication

a lot of docters prescribe them for anxiety

U aint a true muhammedan then, mang
You are a 2022 obvious bored larper. You're a meme.
look inti beta blockers, low dose. they help A LOT vs anxiety and have almost zero side effects, unlike SSRIs and other medication

a lot of docters prescribe them for anxiety
Probably in westren countries. Here, any mental medication is heavily frowned on and most likely illegal

Probably in westren countries. Here, any mental medication is heavily frowned on and most likely illegal

beta blockers are not prrimarily used for mental reasons. they slow ur HR down. but they also calm you down a lot, makes it a lot easier to relax and rest. you can easily get a prescription if u goto ur docter and say that u have an elevated HR. i would absolutely advise you to look into it.

beta blockers are not prrimarily used for mental reasons. they slow ur HR down. but they also calm you down a lot, makes it a lot easier to relax and rest. you can easily get a prescription if u goto ur docter and say that u have an elevated HR. i would absolutely advise you to look into it.
Apperantly there's a version here for 10 mg of propanolol without prescription. Do you know if its the same thing?

Too relatable

i am frustrated coz i cant rope

You can just take a mental note of it saying internally "uncomfortable" or "impatient" and repeat it.

A lot of people think meditation is supposed to be relaxing and if it doesn't feel nice then you're not doing it properly. But if it feels uncomfortable, at least at times, you're actually doing it right.

Physical pain and mental pain is registered in the same area of the brain. Meditation has been proven to help physical pain

At least i aint miserably suffering like ur shitskin ass:feelsaww:

Apperantly there's a version here for 10 mg of propanolol without prescription. Do you know if its the same thing?

yes propanolol or metoprolol are both beta blockers, both very effective. 20 mg per day is a good dose

yes propanolol or metoprolol are both beta blockers, both very effective. 20 mg per day is a good dose
I got it and got 40mg. Took one today. I do feel miserable, but less anxious and jittery. Could be a placebo, but we'll see through the week

I got it and got 40mg. Took one today. I do feel miserable, but less anxious and jittery. Could be a placebo, but we'll see through the week

take 40 everyday, see what happens. your anxiety/ HR should go down.

Im the same, thats general anxiety disorder