Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant do this anymore...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
the depression is sinking in. its affecting my mental health and i cannot focus. i have already developed another oneitis and the constant reminder of the blackpill and femoid nature is amplifying my dread and hopelessness towards her and anyone else i will potentially inevitably develop a oneitis on in the near future. i request a ban mods. maybe one day i will return, who knows? but for now i need to focus on my life and looksmaxxing and studycelling.

farewell my friends. until next time.

Truecels dont have an oneitis.
Gl at having a normie life.

See you in a couple of weeks.

You will be back

Cynistic said:

i cant fucking help it. it just happened. and theres nothing i can do about it. do you think its fun having feelings for someone you have zero chance with?

Kointo said:
You will be back

probably

Hunter said:
Cynistic said:
i cant fucking help it. it just happened. and theres nothing i can do about it. do you think its fun having feelings for someone you have zero chance with?

As I said you need to accept the fact that its over, when you do you will never have an oneitis again.
Guess you arent ready thats why I said gl at your normie life.

Having feelings for some1 while you have 0 chance is not fun I guess, I never had an oneitis so idk.

accept that its over, that will prevent ineitis

Cynistic said:
As I said you need to accept the fact that its over, when you do you will never have an oneitis again.
Guess you arent ready thats why I said gl at your normie life.

Having feelings for some1 while you have 0 chance is not fun I guess, I never had an oneitis so idk.

I had muliple when I was in school but not anymore because i know how impossible it is. Now all I feel is disappintment towards them and forget about it.

Yoyo said:
accept that its over, that will prevent ineitis

i try but subconsciously i literally cannot stop coping.

Twisted said:
JFL @ thinking you can leave this site and the truth of the blackpill will magically vanish

it will always stay in the corner of my mind. and i will use that as motivation to looksmaxx

Twisted said:
I’ll be looksmaxing heavily myself (already started) throughout the next few months

I sort of have to stay here because I’m too autistic to make sensible decisions, especially since I’m fucking with peptides and the likes

gymcelling i assume?

same. my MAIN problem is my face fat and weight in general so i could potentially become normie tier looks. the thing is is the hard part is ntmaxxing. im autistic as fuck with a cringy autistic british voice so no clue how to bypass that lol.

Twisted said:
Will start the gym program as soon as all my supplements arrive so I can officially follow the advice of @copinggymcel 

3 days a week of gymcelling plus a 1900 calories diet with 120g of protein 

Then I’ll also be taking mk-677, aromasin, huperzine and some supplements to enhance my gh levels (seen as my plates are surprisingly still open, I might be able to gain an inch or two in height and clavicle length in the next year which will boost my rating significantly). About a month in, I’ll add cjc 1295 depending on how I react to the other substances 

Problem is that my local gym is run by stacies but I’ll just have to bite the bullet

what's his advice?

Hunter said:
the depression is sinking in. its affecting my mental health and i cannot focus. i have already developed another oneitis and the constant reminder of the blackpill and femoid nature is amplifying my dread and hopelessness towards her and anyone else i will potentially inevitably develop a oneitis on in the near future. i request a ban mods. maybe one day i will return, who knows? but for now i need to focus on my life and looksmaxxing and studycelling.

farewell my friends. until next time.
Stay strong brother

Cynistic said: