Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant do it anymore.

A

Afghancel

Greycel
sometimes I drive myself mad, because I am suffocated by my own existence.
The clergy at mosque keeps reciting me tales of torment and agony if i do suicide.
yet, here i am, tormented by my own existence and feelings. So, I bow my head infront of god and sometimes i seek refuge in wine.
When I forget about my problems, I vanish.
When conscious, I am in anguish again.
I dont even have strength to live in peace anymore. Nor do i have the courage to do suicide.

Sorry for bad English

You are afghan you can refugeemaxx

Such punishment for an action would not happen as they tell it, if He is truly righteous; brutal how their only method for prevention is to tell subhumans how selfish they're apparently being. :feelsjuice:

I've been living 27 years on this planet and honestly for the last 5 years I have no fucking clue what I was doing I was literally rotting, I am still rotting. I accomplished nothing, I did nothing. I literally rotted away my 5 years. I did nothing of notice.

Didn't meet any new people, didn't really make any connections. Didn't do shit.... Just more misery and more sad things happened to me through this time.

I know I am not alone in this but sometimes I feel like I must be the most miserable motherfucker on this planet. I have terrible stats, and I am not NT and SEVEREALY mentally damaged.

I was a perfectly normal NT child but when puberty hit and my subhuman slavic genes started to materialize it became over for me. From an NT child into a silent, shy, weirdo who got bullied by everyone. My psychic was destroyed in school. My story is so similiar to ER that reading ER manifesto was the first step towards blackpill.

I was bluepilled until I was 16. After 16, I knew there was something VERY wrong, I still had hope when I was younger but I knew it was over but I couldn't put it into words, I didn't know what it was. So I stayed in the semi-bluepilled state till I was 20. When I was 20 I started my blackpill transition more and more but I still didn't know about blackpill then. When ER went ER I heard about it, and for some reason it intrested me.

I found his manifesto and read it in full. This was my first introduction to the blackpill. Once I've read ER manifesto there was NO going back anymore. I have began on a blackpill journey, going deeper and deeper till I ended up here.

Blackpill is like waking up from the matrix, everything was SO CLEAR. Everything became so crystal clear! How could I not see it before? It's like a mist disappearing showing the obvious truth in life.

Niqaab3-1.jpg

I've been living 27 years on this planet and honestly for the last 5 years I have no fucking clue what I was doing I was literally rotting, I am still rotting. I accomplished nothing, I did nothing. I literally rotted away my 5 years. I did nothing of notice.

Didn't meet any new people, didn't really make any connections. Didn't do shit.... Just more misery and more sad things happened to me through this time.

I know I am not alone in this but sometimes I feel like I must be the most miserable motherfucker on this planet. I have terrible stats, and I am not NT and SEVEREALY mentally damaged.

I was a perfectly normal NT child but when puberty hit and my subhuman slavic genes started to materialize it became over for me. From an NT child into a silent, shy, weirdo who got bullied by everyone. My psychic was destroyed in school. My story is so similiar to ER that reading ER manifesto was the first step towards blackpill.

I was bluepilled until I was 16. After 16, I knew there was something VERY wrong, I still had hope when I was younger but I knew it was over but I couldn't put it into words, I didn't know what it was. So I stayed in the semi-bluepilled state till I was 20. When I was 20 I started my blackpill transition more and more but I still didn't know about blackpill then. When ER went ER I heard about it, and for some reason it intrested me.

I found his manifesto and read it in full. This was my first introduction to the blackpill. Once I've read ER manifesto there was NO going back anymore. I have began on a blackpill journey, going deeper and deeper till I ended up here.

Blackpill is like waking up from the matrix, everything was SO CLEAR. Everything became so crystal clear! How could I not see it before? It's like a mist disappearing showing the obvious truth in life.
For me It began in a Train , having a random thought Tell me the question If Life is real , and that Shit was Like a Very clear voice speaking to me .

And Well Here iam . Shit Makes sence now , but Money still dosnt make sence . On how to get an abundance Amount

Did you sell your wife for internet connection?

sometimes I drive myself mad, because I am suffocated by my own existence.
The clergy at mosque keeps reciting me tales of torment and agony if i do suicide.
yet, here i am, tormented by my own existence and feelings. So, I bow my head infront of god and sometimes i seek refuge in wine.
When I forget about my problems, I vanish.
When conscious, I am in anguish again.
I dont even have strength to live in peace anymore. Nor do i have the courage to do suicide.

Sorry for bad English
Just shahidmaxx GrAYmang

Best method of suicide would be exit bag. You just drift off to sleep, never to wake up again.