Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t cope with my SAT scores

I do kinda get why it’s so difficult, to weed out the hundreds of applicants but it is kinda funny how a lot of these people study harder than anyone else just to get an average education tbh.
true but they get to be money moggers so I don't have sympathy

I do kinda get why it’s so difficult, to weed out the hundreds of applicants but it is kinda funny how a lot of these people study harder than anyone else just to get an average education tbh.
Many of them get employed by USA tech companies and end up making a lot of money due to the IIT tag, that’s why it’s worth it for many there.

But yes, the education there seems to be worse than many western universities that are far easier to get into, though people try to get there because they are the best STEM institutes available and because their name brings many opportunities

I’m pretty sure you can take it again :feelsjuice: . you shouldn’t beat yourself up over it either way, as long as your above a 1000 you’re fine
It’s too late at this point. Ive already been accepted to uni anyways

Damn I think one big reason I care is because ive noticed how others with low GPAs & those with ADHD have done pretty good on this test despite all that. They’ve all gotten 1200+ while im stuck with a measly 1160. I dont understand it because everything going on with my life predicted my score being at least 1200+.

I see all these other people in the dissident right which I used to care about scoring high on the SAT. I dont understand why i have to be such a fucking retard. Why life fucks me over like this. It isnt fair

opted out of it lol, that shit is for fags