Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t cope with my SAT scores

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I CANT COPE WITH MY SCORES EVERY FUCKING PLACE I GO ONLINE I SEE EVERY FAGGOT GETTING 1400/1500S

WHY DO I CARE ABOUT THIS STUPID TEST SO MUCH ALL THESE SCHOOLS ARE TEST OPTIONAL

MY SAT SCORE THE FIRST TIME I TOOK IT ( I GOT NO ACCOMODATIONS THEY TOLD ME THAT MORNING LAST MINUTE RIGHT BEFORE I WAS GONNA TAKE IT, I DIDNT SLEEP WELL, TAKE MY PILLS AND I BOMBED IT. I got a literal monkey score, literal retard score that only low iq degenerates in the shittiest ghettos get, I got a fucking 970 obviously that wasn’t reflective of my skill I took it again ofc without studying and pretty much got an 1160. AN 1160 IS DOGSHIT I WISH I STUDIED ENOUGH TO GET A 1200-1300 THEN I COULD BRAG ABOUT IT OR SEE IT AS AN ACHIEVEMENT OR HAVE GOTTEN A EGO BOOST. I should’ve studied genuinely actually have fucking studied this was merely a few months ago. Despite this I still practically aced my AP exams

I haven’t seen anyone admit a score that was significantly lower than mine that’s in these type of higher iq places. If it wasn’t for my shit circumstances I would’ve gotten a 1200-1300+ and guys cmon with the topics I talk about I don’t seem like that low of a scorer. FFS I know how crystallized & fluid iq works, I know everything about pattern recognition & spatial reasoning. So fucking over, during this time I was debating people on politics online and ofc that score completely de legitimized all my points. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I BLAME MY STUPID FAGGOT KIKE SCHOOL THEYRE THE ONES WHO DIDNT TELL ME FIRSTHAND ABOUT ALL OF THIS. I OFC HAD TO BE ONE OF THE UNLUCKY ONES TO SUFFER THIS ISSUE NOW THESE IDIOTS COMPLETELY FUCKED ME UP NOW THIS IS AN AUTISTIC FIXATION!

Last edited:
dnd rd your caps locked sperg thread

Im a HS dropout
:cryfeels:

Stfu nigger you sent nudes of yourself on a NEET forum
1681078459654-gif.66821

that's why you should ot be in this forum if you're still studying. you will just end up ruining your education and losing every bit of motivation you have to study.
it's either you drop out or come back when you are done with school. this place takes the motivation needed even to take care of hygiene

I scored similar to a 1160, don't worry about it. Maybe take the ACT.
Really?? Dude you are extremely high iq and one of the highest iq on this forum I’m surprised I thought you were a 1500+ scorer

that's why you should ot be in this forum if you're still studying. you will just end up ruining your education and losing every bit of motivation you have to study.
it's either you drop out or come back when you are done with school.
This was before I joined the forum. :feelshaha: This was during April-October. I was too busy talking about Hispanism on discord during this time period

you have study for shiet your gonna take
unless you’re a nigger then no amount of shiet you study you will still bomb and be low iq

it’s over

Before I began reading frequently I was a brainlet who played video games all day. Also, I only speak one language unlike @Monke or even @Sneir.
I c. However you were someone who wasn’t involved in more intellectually stimulating activities while I somewhat tried to be during the time I took these. I will not lie reading comprehension was what carried my score hard on the SAT

I never even took that test

Last edited:
i dont know what my SAT is
aP3b79q_460s.jpg

Do Americans really have to take those tests to go to uni/college? :ping:

No, 90% of schools don’t care about SAT scores anymore, only if you go to MIT or something does it matter somewhat

Not anymore. Virtually all colleges are test optional nowadays

JFL @ your low IQ. Never began for you, buddy boyo.

I got a cumulative 1190 because I know zero math and just guessed for all that shit but I got 710 on the English section which is 95th percentile:hax:

To be honest that shit never affected my life in any way afterwards though and "academic credentials" are just a meme and nobody cares about them irl

I got a cumulative 1190 because I know zero math and just guessed for all that shit but I got 710 on the English section which is 95th percentile:hax:

To be honest that shit never affected my life in any way afterwards though and "academic credentials" are just a meme and nobody cares about them irl
Fuck bro I wish i got a 710 in ELA I got a 640. I was expecting a 700 in ELA but the grammar section fucked me over JFL.
JFL @ your low IQ. Never began for you, buddy boyo.
I have an average iq but since I’m non NT my capability is similar to someone who is 75-80 iq.

I have an average iq but since I’m non NT my capability is similar to someone who is 75-80 iq.
People are notoriously bad at estimating things like IQ, calories, time etc.

Get tested, if you're that concerned about it.

That's not how IQ works.
Its an analogy my point is that considering how most non NTs have higher IQs and yet still manage to be complete failures and NEETs, it’s practically a death sentence to be average iq and non NT. Especially considering that I have both autism & adhd which are pretty much a guarantee for failure in a school based environment.

People are notoriously bad at estimating things like IQ, calories, time etc.

Get tested, if you're that concerned about it.
Last time I was tested by a psychologist my iq was in the 115-120 but I was 9. However I’m aware it’s definitely not as high as that modern day I just guess I have a 105-110 comparing my capability to others. I did some IEP testing last year and did a specific test detailing my abilities but it was sadly not an iq test

@ordinaryotaku you are the only person here with similar HS stats and also was considered smart when you were younger. But your SAT score fucking mogs mine

I CANT COPE WITH MY SCORES EVERY FUCKING PLACE I GO ONLINE I SEE EVERY FAGGOT GETTING 1400/1500S

WHY DO I CARE ABOUT THIS STUPID TEST SO MUCH ALL THESE SCHOOLS ARE TEST OPTIONAL

MY SAT SCORE THE FIRST TIME I TOOK IT ( I GOT NO ACCOMODATIONS THEY TOLD ME THAT MORNING LAST MINUTE RIGHT BEFORE I WAS GONNA TAKE IT, I DIDNT SLEEP WELL, TAKE MY PILLS AND I BOMBED IT. I got a literal monkey score, literal retard score that only low iq degenerates in the shittiest ghettos get, I got a fucking 970 obviously that wasn’t reflective of my skill I took it again ofc without studying and pretty much got an 1160. AN 1160 IS DOGSHIT I WISH I STUDIED ENOUGH TO GET A 1200-1300 THEN I COULD BRAG ABOUT IT OR SEE IT AS AN ACHIEVEMENT OR HAVE GOTTEN A EGO BOOST. I should’ve studied genuinely actually have fucking studied this was merely a few months ago. Despite this I still practically aced my AP exams

I haven’t seen anyone admit a score that was significantly lower than mine that’s in these type of higher iq places. If it wasn’t for my shit circumstances I would’ve gotten a 1200-1300+ and guys cmon with the topics I talk about I don’t seem like that low of a scorer. FFS I know how crystallized & fluid iq works, I know everything about pattern recognition & spatial reasoning. So fucking over, during this time I was debating people on politics online and ofc that score completely de legitimized all my points. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I BLAME MY STUPID FAGGOT KIKE SCHOOL THEYRE THE ONES WHO DIDNT TELL ME FIRSTHAND ABOUT ALL OF THIS. I OFC HAD TO BE ONE OF THE UNLUCKY ONES TO SUFFER THIS ISSUE NOW THESE IDIOTS COMPLETELY FUCKED ME UP NOW THIS IS AN AUTISTIC FIXATION!
SAT score is cope. I had a decent score and in the end my GPA and being a curry fucked my college chances regardless. All that matters is that you tried your best. Be proud of your effort.

No, 90% of schools don’t care about SAT scores anymore, only if you go to MIT or something does it matter somewhat
yup being rich or a nig/spic/wahmen is 1000x more key than muh SAT score

SAT score is cope. I had a decent score and in the end my GPA and being a curry fucked my college chances regardless. All that matters is that you tried your best. Be proud of your effort.
I didn’t try my best that’s the thing. I put off studying and didn’t really bother to improve despite me understanding how regardless if it isn’t important, but how the SAT score kinda measures your skill in specific areas. I was expecting & expected to get a 1200-1300 anyways but life hit me hard those few months and life kinda fucked me over hard.
yup being rich or a nig/spic/wahmen is 1000x more key than muh SAT score
True. I won’t lie I do get AA benefits as a spic but you get even more if you preform far better than your own. I think the average score for Hispanics is like 950/960 but for Asians it was 1240 for example I wanted to pass that score lol.

Brutal can you take it again?

big deal I got an F in 3 courses and scored 65% in highschool fuck their rules and fuck pigskins capitalist system

Either add supplement or no change.

You know what I’m still angry about this despite haven’t taking it for a few months. Fuck my retard school for telling me last minute all this bullshit and giving me a terrible starting point this is the school’s fault. Stupid pieces of shit didn’t give me an approval paper earlier I hate this school man. I hope these people get shot to death one day I fucking despite and wish the worst for every single faggot here.

I got a literal nigger score A FUCKING NIGGER SCORE ON THIS EXAM. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THOSE KIDS WITH A LOW GPA AND HIGH SAT I HATE EVERY SINGLE CUNT HERE

Highschool problems, who cares

Highschool problems, who cares
cope this haunts you for the rest of your life. what are you british? try to imagine preforming worse in the GRE than the retarded shitskinned migrants whos only contributions are rape and knife stabbings

cope this haunts you for the rest of your life. what are you british? try to imagine preforming worse in the GRE than the retarded shitskinned migrants whos only contributions are rape and knife stabbings
I didn't give a shit about my grades back in school, I played video games and that's it. I got my work experience/ relevant industry qualifications without any highschool/ college garbage.

I didn't give a shit about my grades back in school, I played video games and that's it. I got my work experience/ relevant industry qualifications without any highschool/ college garbage.
Grades and standardized tests are different though

You are lucky you don’t have to take the JEE advanced

I’m pretty sure you can take it again :feelsjuice: . you shouldn’t beat yourself up over it either way, as long as your above a 1000 you’re fine

Hardest entrance exam in the world, to get into the best engineering and CS universities in India
I do kinda get why it’s so difficult, to weed out the hundreds of applicants but it is kinda funny how a lot of these people study harder than anyone else just to get an average education tbh.