Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't believe the fact that a girl will never look at me with love in her eyes

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
A girl will never look at me with dilated iris of her eyes ( iris dilates when you see something you are deeply fascinated by)
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why is this so hard on my heart mang

I am having chills right now thinking about this, literally man.
Bump

Last edited:
It's about to be 3 am, still haven't slept, copes are dying one by one every day

God help me

Bump, I need notifications to get dopamine

12,248 Deadpan Face Stock Photos, High-Res Pictures, and Images - Getty  Images

That's the worst part about inceldom. We'll never get any experiences with a female(s) that we need to develop properly as males

Here is some dopamine.

Also I feel the same way man. Sometimes I laugh to myself because it's just crazy how my looks caused me to end up where I am today

Here is some dopamine.

Also I feel the same way man. Sometimes I laugh to myself because it's just crazy how my looks caused me to end up where I am today
I'm still not yet at that " just laugh at this point" stage and it really hurts mang.

I hate my jaw

Here is some dopamine.

Thanks for dopamine boss

That's the worst part about inceldom. We'll never get any experiences with a female(s) that we need to develop properly as males
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

So unfair boyo

Us incels don't qualify as human beings according to society. We'll never experience this it's just life.

Love in its own is an extreme fantasy. The closest a girl can love you is she has to have had VERY few boyfriends before she met you. Plus, you need to stand out on your own, too. If your lame, she'll go back to her ex. The race winner. Her original.

Your literary an incel, just look at your username, incel, just go out and talk to women

Every time I think I've fully accepted this it comes back to haunt me

Your literary an incel, just look at your username, incel, just go out and talk to women
Took up on your advice, she called the national defense on me and now I'm deemed a nationwide threat

relatable man… it’s really awful when you cannot even call yourself male. We are incels, not men. Men are capable of sexually arousing a woman. We don’t have that ability.

women cant love dumbass, stop watching romcoms

relatable man… it’s really awful when you cannot even call yourself male. We are incels, not men. Men are capable of sexually arousing a woman. We don’t have that ability.
We arent men we are subhumans

Same, we are simply scum, a sickness, a anomaly, our continued survival is a testament to our brain's resilience.