Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Come look at the average femcel

"Just ignore them bro", yeah bro, but OTHER men wont ignore them, as can be seen. Safe to say a few of the men approaching this femcel in their DM's mog the other men in that DM and are good looking.
unfortunately this is true. Simps will always simp. Simps and entitled femcels will always be the end result of a society with unrestricted sexual license and feminist legislation. Can't last for long though so take solace in the fact that it will all crash soon. The most cucked feminist societies are already being replaced with based patriarchal populations due to their low birth rates. This will only lead to division and instability.

Last edited:
And Chad's able body. That Chad's mind is also her's in a transitory way. That Chad's politics are hers: Chad gets two votes. (All developed countries are a bureaucracy, but still that should make you jfl @ democracy)
imho female desire is just an extension of their autogynaephilia (yeah women are the original AGPs) i don't think women feel real attraction other than being gratified by having an attractive and charismatic man profess desire in them..
however you're right about them cucking themselves and their beliefs for chad.

sending messages to cunts online, retard simp fag trait

i hope she gets raped and beheaded that fucking whore

Every single day they prove the meme true.

FwBGl3sWcAAjxA9.jpg

Meanwhile, there still hasn't been even a single example of a guy acting like this actually found IRL:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/bnc8m7/a_perfect_example_of_an_incel/

:yes: :yes: :yes:

This garbage has 19K updoots. Shows how dumb and at odds with reality normies are.

The most cucked feminist societies are already being replaced with based patriarchal populations due to their low birth rates. This will only lead to division and instability.
I wish this was true, but it's cope.

Low birth rates are caused by women's choices, not feminism. Women can choose to fuck random guys for two decades of their life before they are in an established career placed there by affirmative action and before they are "ready to settle down now"

Never ever have a majority of women identified as feminist. Technological advancement and globalization naturally have had a much more devastating affects on male SMV and male quality of life than even the most vindictive and evil man-hating feminist of the 1990s and 2000s could have possibly had, propaganda by Germaine Greer, wouldn't even have such an effect.

I wish this was true, but it's cope.

Low birth rates are caused by women's choices, not feminism. Women can choose to fuck random guys for two decades of their life before they are in an established career placed there by affirmative action and before they are "ready to settle down now"

Never ever have a majority of women identified as feminist. Technological advancement and globalization naturally have had a much more devastating affects on male SMV and male quality of life than even the most vindictive and evil man-hating feminist of the 1990s and 2000s could have possibly had, propaganda by Germaine Greer, wouldn't even have such an effect.
You cannot compare the culture of Swedish people with their whore women and cucked men to the culture of Syrians and Afghanis where their men are strong and virile with their women being chaste and meek. They're polar opposites. Culturally and legally, the West is feminist to its core. Same with Korea and Japan. What do all of these countries have in common? Their people are going extinct. They're not having any kids. They're not getting married. Divorce rates are through the roof because feminist courts incentivize women to divorce frivolously. Degeneracy and degradation is rampant and out of control. Women's choice doesn't mean shit unless men validate it. Do you think Arabs, Indians, Pakis, and Africans are going to allow their women to act the same way as Norwegian or Polish whores? Not a chance.

And even countries that don't necessarily have feminist legislation today had state-enforced feminism at some point in their history. Best examples of this are Slav countries which were all once communist. One would expect these masculine cultures with low incomes to have plenty of children but they don't because the feminist culture of the Soviets is still lasting to this day. Same with China. All ex-Soviet/communist countries have low birth rates aside from the ones with an Islamic culture like Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.

The culprit here isn't technology, it's feminism. Feminism requires laws with it that make women first class citizens above their men. Examples are: divorce and family courts biased against men, gender quotas in the workplace for women, and admission quotas for universities for women. Without these things, it's just a bunch of bickering women complaining about their men, something women innately since the dawn of time. Blackrock makes a killing forcing every company they loan money to or buy out to hire a large amount of female employees. Blackrock gets its cash straight from the feds. It all traces back to the (((forces in power))) propping women above men to disenfranchise and enslave men. Their goal is absolute power and turning men into the impotent husks they are today is the best way to eliminate all competition and potential threats. Do you think the men of the Greatest Generation would allow women to vote if they could see their countries in their current state? Do you think Boomer men would allow their women to start taking drugs and being whores if they could see what would happen to their civilizations?

There are very artificial forces in the form of legislation at work to create and sustain the society we live in today. Stop making it sound like the predicament of 90% of men is totally natural just because we have laptops and smartphones now.

Last edited:
Culturally and legally, the West is feminist to its core. Same with Korea and Japan. What do all of these countries have in common? Their people are going extinct. They're not having any kids.
This is to do with the wealth of a country. Japan and say France are very distinctly different cultures. I don't speak Japanese, so I don't know of any sort of feminist movement there, but I doubt it exists because of how large those differences are.

Divorce rates are through the roof because feminist courts incentivize women to divorce frivolously.
I think it's because of cultural change, mechanization, and welfare and other infrastructure in place so that when women divorce their husband because "I don't feel happy. I made a mistake", rather than say their husband beating them or some legitimate reason, when they no longer have a husband providing for them, they don't have to worry. Feminist propaganda probably does make some impact, but there are other reasons that feminism didn't cause divorce rates to increase so drastically in 1890 or 1900.

Degeneracy and degradation is rampant and out of control
It's always been. You need to read what GeckoBus has researched on this topic of degeneracy. You're more attentive to what there has always been and will always be. It has become revealed now by foids using social media. I read stories about women having sex with dogs in witch hunting days or child prostitutes in 1850. Read more; nothing changes.

Do you think Arabs, Indians, Pakis, and Africans are going to allow their women to act the same way as Norwegian or Polish whores? Not a chance.
They will. Only a matter of time until women everywhere act like they do in the West because of the internet, rising standards of living, establishment of welfare, and small part of feminist ideology pervading into those countries. Those countries currently don't have the infrastructure in place for women's nature to be unleashed.

Best examples of this are Slav countries which were all once communist. One would expect these masculine cultures with low incomes to have plenty of children but they don't because the feminist culture of the Soviets is still lasting to this day. Same with China. All ex-Soviet/communist countries have low birth rates aside from the ones with an Islamic culture like Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
I don't know enough about that to believe it.

Feminism requires laws with it that make women first class citizens above their men
No, women are biologically first class HUMANS. It's deeper than feminist activism. Men, the second class, are naturally the simping gender. Those laws come into place because of the female halo that every woman has.

There are very artificial forces in the form of legislation at work to create and sustain the society we live in today. Stop making it sound like the predicament of 90% of men is totally natural just because we have laptops and smartphones now.
I really do with I could believe that this was fixable with legislative change, but it's really the product of biology and technology. Slavery wouldn't have ended if it weren't for the industrial revolution, and that couldn't happen without steam engines or the understanding of thermodynamics.

Without these things, it's just a bunch of bickering women complaining about their men, something women innately since the dawn of time. Blackrock makes a killing forcing every company they loan money to or buy out to hire a large amount of female employees. Blackrock gets its cash straight from the feds. It all traces back to the (((forces in power))) propping women above men to disenfranchise and enslave men. Their goal is absolute power and turning men into the impotent husks they are today is the best way to eliminate all competition and potential threats
And you lost me. Men and their conspiracy theories are like women and their makeup or narcissism.

When I first started in this community, I used to believe it was feminism, but it can't be. Feminism make have stoked the coals, but men laying the wires for the internet and phones were the real constructors of today's dating market for men.

Feast your eyes on this piece of clown world.

View attachment 1271384

"I know ill die alone :foidSoy: "

Meanwhile:

View attachment 1271385

View attachment 1271386

The audacity that women have. The intrinsic value and affirmations they are bread and fed everywhere since the day they are born and later on amplified on social media is something a man will never taste in his whole cursed existence.

Can you believe even thinking a whim idea of posting a pinned post like that with a picture like that and a description like that?

"Girls dont dm me if you gona be horny and send me pussy pics. Ive had enough. I dont want you to suck my dick anymore its hurting me. If you re not gona worship me for at least 3 months probation before i maybe give you a selfie or if i think you re funny then maybe ill ship you some of my cum"

How are we the same species?

Then you look at her profile and its full of jailbait e-girl aesthetics designed to lure in simps and weak men which basically is what she wants.

Actually the whole point of that pinned post of hers is to make simps wana dm her even more so she can ignore them and feed her ego even more.

Human male life is a joke and if i was hitler more than 1 billion men would enter the oven.
I said it before, and I’ll continue to say it: redditors are actually fucking stupid.

And toilets are ok with invading man’s spaces, but when men invade toilets spaces, the lose their minds, toilets are such fucking fragile hypocrites

And only desperate simps give women an easier life

i don't think women feel real attraction other than being gratified by having an attractive and charismatic man profess desire in them..
You don't believe in lesbians?

women are biologically first class HUMANS. It's deeper than feminist activism. Men, the second class, are naturally the simping gender. Those laws come into place because of the female halo that every woman has.
Let's agree to disagree because all of history proves otherwise until the 60s. I just don't believe that men are naturally this pathetic simping class of humans who grovel for women and are mere slaves to an invasive state. There are signs that this isn't normal such as below-replacement birth rates and a very atomized society.

I just don't believe that men are naturally this pathetic simping class of humans who grovel for women
I wish it weren't the case. I wish men had dignity and restraint over their sex drive, but we all have dicks and testosterone that makes this impossible. I heard stories about some man in ancient Greece who had cast his hand over a flame to restrain himself from the daughter of a military leader. The demand men have for women's bodies is limitless, and women know this, so they never pay for sex and commercialize it themselves (many brothel owners in the past were female, female pimps)

Simping is the extension of the instinct to provide for women. When the man is an incel and a woman rejects a relationship and the provisions that will come with it, he will still have that instinct, and that instinct today shows itself in Twitch donations, sugar baby relationships. Simping was perhaps beneficial to reproduction if it is so universally exhibited in men of our species and others.

Let's agree to disagree because all of history proves otherwise until the 60s.
I think you need to learn more. How can you explain that we don't have a preference for women if more women of all economic classes escaped the Titanic disaster alive than men of all economic classes?

You can't deny how worthless male life is with knowledge of the sex of combatants that die in wars, the rate of workplace deaths, the rate of suicide of men. The notions thereof we are indifferent to, because we are indifferent to men in general, therefore men are fodder, and aren't intrinsically worth something like women's bodies.

There are signs that this isn't normal such as below-replacement birth rates
Men simping and low birth rates I don't think are related. Think about how much Indian men simp for even bellow average looking white girls, and you stated that India did not have a low birth rate.

this foid has the weirdest fucking post history. is it retarded or some kind of bot showing pictures or something?

lol toilets are literally gonna go to hell for this.
they think they're so divine and deserving of ultimate worship.

Being an incel is a nice aesthetic for them. Just like being poor is something that Billie Eilish romanticizes

Living as a sub-chad male is just living in a really long Rodney Dangerfield joke

r/ForeverChadlessWomen. they can't envision themselves having healthy relationships because Chad won't commit and the rest of us were never in contention.
loaf-of-bread-182835505-58a7008c5f9b58a3c91c9a14.jpg

r/ForeverChadlessWomen. they can't envision themselves having healthy relationships because Chad won't commit and the rest of us were never in contention.

loaf-of-bread-182835505-58a7008c5f9b58a3c91c9a14.jpg

Femcels dont exist as even 50 yo Landwhales Single mothers are proven to have a higher SMV then a 10/10 Chad. (Itd been scientifically proven that even the ugliest women have a 150% higher SMV then the most handsome of man)
They are real. But there's a TON of misinformation about them. With any non-abuser/caretaker introject (usually fictional and celebrity), people seem to act like it's when the person/character gets beamed into your brain when that's not how it works.

First of all, a quick definition of introjection: It is the adoption of a belief from an outside source. Singlets do this too. It's just that they don't...have alters that hold those beliefs. Because they don't have alters.

Fictional introjects, like all introject alters, form based on substitute beliefs. I'm bad with definitions, so instead I'll give an example. I have an alter who is an introject of a certain character. The substitute belief is that they are that character, to an extent. They don't feel directly connected to the EXACT source, but they are very strongly based on that source and identify with it. But the reason they have this substitute belief is an underlying belief—an introjected belief from this character that no other alter could hold—of "I was hurt in an irreversible way, and will never get closure". This is why an introject is not their source; the underlying belief is often more important than the character/person they identify with. As such, no two introjects will be exactly the same (this is why the concept of "doubles" is weird).

This alter also has pseudomemories, which are also misunderstood—to put it very simply, pseudomemories act as masks for memories that can't be properly processed right then. They are based on YOUR memories. They don't just come from nowhere. People use pseudomemories for "canon calls"? Which are very much not a thing, because your pseudomemories are yours alone.

TL;DR, yes, femcels are real. There's just...a lot that people get wrong about them, and that misinformatipn is what gets spread around, thus leading people to think they're fake. Sorry for writing an essay in your replies lol.

I don't even get 1 notification. Been like that all my life. My phone is dryer than the desert

Getting notifications is alien to me, let alone from a women
Get one from me brocel

View attachment 1271384

Meanwhile:

View attachment 1271385

View attachment 1271386

The audacity that women have. The intrinsic value and affirmations they are bread and fed everywhere since the day they are born and later on amplified on social media is something a man will never taste in his whole cursed existence.

Can you believe even thinking a whim idea of posting a pinned post like that with a picture like that and a description like that?

"Girls dont dm me if you gona be horny and send me pussy pics. Ive had enough. I dont want you to suck my dick anymore its hurting me. If you re not gona worship me for at least 3 months probation before i maybe give you a selfie or if i think you re funny then maybe ill ship you some of my cum"

Then you look at her profile and its full of jailbait e-girl aesthetics designed to lure in simps and weak men which basically is what she wants.

Actually the whole point of that pinned post of hers is to make simps wana dm her even more so she can ignore them and feed her ego even more.

Human male life is a joke and if i was hitler more than 1 billion men would enter the oven.
She is lonely out of her own volition and complains about it, topkek.

It’s insane how accurate the statement “If you don’t understand why a woman does something, assume it’s for attention”. And this statement is always true! :feelshaha:

That's the kind of hole who unironically deserves to be beaten and raped in a dark alley (in real life).

That's the kind of hole who unironically deserves to be beaten and raped in a dark alley (in real life).
Women will do anything for attention. They have no problems with copying male spaces to get more Chad. Femcels aren’t real.

View attachment 1271384

Meanwhile:

View attachment 1271385

View attachment 1271386

notice how in the first image she says she "went celibate." Actual incels don't go celibate, we're FORCED into celibacy due to the sin of not being a male in the top 10% of attractiveness. This furthers exemplifies why foids and "femcels" should never be allowed on this forum.