Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't believe that there's no techniques to augment your dick size.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've been researching this and I've found nothing other than surgeries that are very expensive, painful and offer little to no gain. JFL at living in this gynocentric world. If a femoid has a flat chest she can easily get implants; she can even fix her roast beef if it's too loose after riding the cock carousel. But men can't have an inexpensive and effective penis augmentation surgery. We can't even have a cure for baldness. JFL at living in this gynocentric world. Everything centers around females and their well-being. Society doesn't give a shit about men.

Lol.

I hope for stem cells but it probably won't happen in next 100 years.

It's not like somwone besides you is going to see it anyway.

men can't have an inexpensive and effective penis augmentation surgery
We can't even get a fix for balding, you think society gives a shit about males?

It's not like somwone besides you is going to see it anyway.
True. Dick size only matters for sex havers. If you dont have the right face & height, you could have 12 inches and still be incel

Yes, great mistake by nature by letting improve that

It's insane that it's 2019 and we can't have a good surgery that makes our size much bigger without much risk

My only hope is that i'm not done growing , I'm 18

Men are fucked no matter how u look at it, at this point

It's quite a proof that biology is in a dark age, isn't it ? I mean, as compared to other sciences, biology has not much to show off.

We can't repair a severed spine, we can't grow hair back, and we can't grow penises, despite the formidable demand there would be for such technologies.

Oh and of course, we can't make short people taller.

Biology can't do shit.

Only chad wins, buddy boyo

It's quite a proof that biology is in a dark age, isn't it ? I mean, as compared to other sciences, biology has not much to show off.

We can't repair a severed spine, we can't grow hair back, and we can't grow penises, despite the formidable demand there would be for such technologies.

Oh and of course, we can't make short people taller.

Biology can't do shit.

Science hasn't advanced the way we had imagined. Maybe people are getting more stupid.

Ever since I gained 100lbs I can barely even find my penis when it is limp, when I piss I always piss over my scrotum. Recently I was taking shit and was peeing at the same time expecting the pee to go into toilet but my penis was so small that I pissed all over floor.

Legit works. I have gone from 4.5 to 7*6 over few years of penis extender and jelqint

You are lucky, because jelqing is a bit dangerous and also is a girth targeted exercise. I would recommend stretching and extender for length and pumping and clamp for girth.

We can't even get a fix for balding, you think society gives a shit about males?
You can significantly slow it down with expensive medicine. Can't grow lost hair though

You can significantly slow it down with expensive medicine. Can't grow lost hair though

The medicine can fuck you up though. I've read about people who developed Tinnitus which is an annoying ring in the ears after taking medication for hair growth.

My dick is small and it don't matter anymore