Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can't believe it, I think I might escape

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
A weeks ago, I started talking to this girl online, we seemed to share common interests in TV shows and even video games so we hit it off quick.
Part of what makes her great though, is that she happens to live in the same general area as me. (We met on Meetme)
Really to my surprise, she seemed to enjoy it. Every talk we've had felt so lively, and she even said my compliments "made her blush"
I couldn't fucking believe, why was a girl like her talking to someone like me? Why didn't she message some Chad instead?
Lately though, she's been outright flirting, saying things like "talking to you is the highlight of my day.
For the longest time I thought she was just leading me on like most femoids do, but... Why take so much time to talk to me every day?
One thing in particular warmed my heart though, when she said she "hasn't met anyone as understanding as me before"
Of all the things that happened to me, this wasn't the strangest though. A few days ago, she suggested that we meet up for a date. HER, not ME.
Like out of a fucking dream. (We've set the date for this Thursday)
Sorry guys, but I guess I wasn't as ugly as I thought. Wish me luck!

Read this thread really carefully btw if you want to understand better. ;)

Last edited:
A weeks ago, I started talking to this girl online, we seemed to share common interests in TV shows and even video games so we hit it off quick.
Part of what makes her great though, is that she happens to live in the same general area as me. (We met on Meetme)
Really to my surprise, she seemed to enjoy talking to me. Every conversation we've had felt so lively, and she even said my compliments "made her blush"
I couldn't fucking believe, why was a girl like her talking to someone like me? Why didn't she message some Chad instead?
Lately though, she's been outright flirting, saying things like "talking to you is the highlight of my day.
For the longest time I thought she was just leading me on like most femoids do, but... Why take so much time to talk to me every day?
One thing in particular warmed my heart though, when she said she "hasn't met anyone as understanding as me before"
Of all the things that happened to me, this wasn't the strangest though. A few days ago, she suggested that we meet up for a date. HER, not ME.
Like out of a fucking dream. (We've set the date for this Thursday)
Sorry guys, but I guess I wasn't as ugly as I thought. Wish me luck!

I just realised it's still April fools day.

flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg

now that's some clever shit

Damn it,now i feel IQmogged,.Good post tho :feelsokman:.

For a moment I was genuinely happy for you, brother.

You got me.

Damn, I was kind of hoping Minjaze was actually on the path to ascending.
There are a few users on this forum I really want to see succeed.

Honestly was worried it's another 16 year old

For a moment I was genuinely happy for you, brother.

You got me.
If only it were true.
Sorry to crush your hopes, haha. Really kind of you to wish that for me.

Honestly was worried it's another 16 year old
That I'm a 16 year old or that I'm dating a 16 year old? Because the latter would be heaven.