Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can’t believe ER was the first of his kind really. Why did it take so long.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Being angry about not being chad was a prehistoric thing obviously. Why did it take so long for it to manifest like he did. There should have been anER from the 70s with hate uncle motivated rage. Like DR or FM

There were probably many before but were too ashamed to admit it in public, especially an online forum.

he had mental health issues

He wasnt the first and he wont be the last to kill people out of sexual frustration. He is very infamous because he documented his life in forms of videos and a manifesto

Most "gamers" were motivated a great deal by sexual frustration. Terrorists, fascists, communists, etc etc

He wasn't the first, he was simply the one that started the public explosion of the term incel. Many shootings have happened due to loneliness and proto inceldom

Being angry about not being chad was a prehistoric thing obviously. Why did it take so long for it to manifest like he did. There should have been anER from the 70s with hate uncle motivated rage. Like DR or FM
There was george sodini

He wasn't the first, he was simply the one that started the public explosion of the term incel. Many shootings have happened due to loneliness and proto inceldom
Its bc of his manifesto/ frequent videos and rants then.

Do you think all ER's fathers have autism in one way or another. Anyone who gets with a slightly nonwhite girl or full on chink lacks some kind of confidence.

No.
Marc Lepine was the first One.

Then, Alek Minassian:feelskek: the Carmageddon pepe renegade enjoyah

Do you think all ER's fathers have autism
Not necessarily, autistic people are rule following by nature and is less likely to commit crimes than the average person, on the other hand they also struggle with empathy and therefore might not have a problem killing people if they believe it's right. Most autistic people have a really strong sense of justice

Not necessarily, autistic people are rule following by nature and is less likely to commit crimes than the average person, on the other hand they also struggle with empathy and therefore might not have a problem killing people if they believe it's right. Most autistic people have a really strong sense of justice
Are niggers the opposite where they kill people because they have a strong sense of killing because theyre slaves to hormones and feeling powerful

ER was mogged by tall white chads in cuckafornia, ofc, he didn’t have a chance
He wouldn't have been as stubborn if he was NT, he was stacy-only.

Yeah but would he have had to settle for way lower than his looksmatcgv
What would you rate elliot ?
I'd say 6/10. He could have most likely gotten a becky if he was NT imo. Might have had to leave isla vista/santa barbara tho.

Cho Seung Hui did it way before him and with a much higher body count

there probably have been many many instances of male violence against women that were caused by sexual frustration and isolation. Elliot was just the first to make the world aware of it.

What would you rate elliot ?
I'd say 6/10. He could have most likely gotten a becky if he was NT imo. Might have had to leave isla vista/santa barbara tho.
Give a pic example of the best he could have gotten.

Some say 5 I’m surprised you go as high as 6

there probably have been many many instances of male violence against women that were caused by sexual frustration and isolation. Elliot was just the first to make the world aware of it.
Why his location and manifesto?

Technically makes him the Clark gable of incel culture

Are niggers the opposite where they kill people because they have a strong sense of killing because theyre slaves to hormones and feeling powerful
Something like that

It was easier to rape back then

He wasn’t.

Not by a long shot (pun intended).

Think about how many murder/suicides there has been and how many of those very likely involved an incel and their oneitis or an incel and some cunt that led them on.

There’s probably been endless amounts of those in all eras but the Jew media of the day simply doesn’t report on them widely due to deeming said story not interesting or unique enough or it’s not sensationalized and made widely known to avoid copycatting.

Also Charles Whitman was long before ER (I forget whether he was incel or not?) as well one of the earliest US mass killers I once read about may have been an incel who figured out how to bomb a school and or killed as many people as he could with one of those more primitive low capacity Wild West style guns until he ran out of ammo or the gun jammed on him prompting the local surviving townspeople to rush him and beat him to death effectively lynching him for his crimes.

Give a pic example of the best he could have gotten.

Some say 5 I’m surprised you go as high as 6
Do you remember that group pic he was in that was posted the other day ? He was the best looking person on the pic. If he worked out more consistently and lost a bit of his face puffiness he would have been a solid 6,
I don't think he could have gotten a white becky but he could have gotten an asian 5/10 quite easily, especially 10 years ago.

Picrel isn't the best he could have gotten but it's what he could have easily gotten imo.

Attachments

• 2024-05-03 13_26_51-.png
    2024-05-03 13_26_51-.png
    452 KB · Views: 16
wtf was going on in an incels head when 80s-2000s where there was hypergamy amping up but no awareness.
I don't know. Some people just don't want to see the truth.

He wasn't the first, he was simply the one that started the public explosion of the term incel. Many shootings have happened due to loneliness and proto inceldom you wrote my thoughts and opinions on the matter Bro.

Being angry about not being chad was a prehistoric thing obviously. Why did it take so long for it to manifest like he did. There should have been anER from the 70s with hate uncle motivated rage. Like DR or FM.
Technically there was already some incel shooters before ER, (Marc Lepine or George Hennard.)