Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't be mean

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
At least not in the way normies do it.

If I tried to do it it comes off as forced, artificial and unnatural and larpy. I would also feel bad while doing it and cringe internally.

Also if it is "planned", it defeats the entire purpose. REAL cruelty always appears as something spontaneous and absent-minded, that's the real fucking cruelty that gets under your skin. How do normies do it? :worryfeels: They will destroy you in the most brutal of ways absolutely absent-mindedly and smile while doing it. They say shit that will haunt you for fucking decades. And they do it so fucking effortlessly. It's like fucking breathing to them to be mean, they don't "plan" it, they do it fucking automatically. I never understood this shit. Do you need great genes to behave like that?

It appears you can't function in this society if you're not a fucking lowkey-psychopath.

You need bad genes actually to behave like that. Selfish instead of altruistic, lying/cheating/blaming to keep group position, fast life strategy, terrible at parenting thus creating more normies.

Society has favoured narcissism and psychopathy so the gene pool is contaminated and normies are the end result

Same, i never been an asshole in my entire life, my sense of morality always prevail instinctively even when i try not to, even when i know morality is just an man made construct and its relative. Its always baffled me how people can be cruel and opportunistic, always looking for a way to take advantage and use someone for personal gain.

Same, i never been an asshole in my entire life, my sense of morality always prevail instinctively even when i try not to, even when i know morality is just an man made construct and its relative. Its always baffled me how people can be cruel and opportunistic, always looking for a way to take advantage and use someone for personal gain.
You need bad genes actually to behave like that. Selfish instead of altruistic, lying/cheating/blaming to keep group position, fast life strategy, terrible at parenting thus creating more normies.

Society has favoured narcissism and psychopathy so the gene pool is contaminated and normies are the end result

High IQ

I also suspect it takes a low IQ to be mean or at least an average IQ. High IQs realize that cooperation>>competition

For example: In my high school everyone treated each other like shit and at most had 2-3 friends, but what if everyone was friends with everyone? Suddenly everyone would have 20 friends. But for that all the low IQ shit like narcissim, projection, shaming, excluding, pride etc... would need to stop.

Normies are the easiest to divide and conquer. The dumber an organism is, the more aggressive it is and the easier it is to control.

just have a high verbal iq and quick thinking

most normies would cry if i wanted to

Conserve your energy, being aggressive quickly drains it.

yup same even when somebody is mean to me i just can’t do it back. mostly because everyone would gang up on me. maybe i should beat someone if i ever get bullied that bad again.

High IQ

I also suspect it takes a low IQ to be mean or at least an average IQ. High IQs realize that cooperation>>competition

For example: In my high school everyone treated each other like shit and at most had 2-3 friends, but what if everyone was friends with everyone? Suddenly everyone would have 20 friends. But for that all the low IQ shit like narcissim, projection, shaming, excluding, pride etc... would need to stop.

Normies are the easiest to divide and conquer. The dumber an organism is, the more aggressive it is and the easier it is to control.
Interesting

High IQ

True, you need to be dumb as fuck to the point of not even thinking before acting, having a nigga IQ

Since I was born a decent human being I used to feel bad about some of the things I did for my own benefit. But at some point you have to realize that this is just how shit works. Sometimes you HAVE to be an asshole, you can find ways to dealing with guilt afterwards

For someone to win somebody else has to lose.

It is natural to them because they have a higher status and they enjoy to spit on those who are below them. If I would face no consequences I would also act equally brutal to foids and other people to solidify my rank

It is natural to them because they have a higher status and they enjoy to spit on those who are below them. If I would face no consequences I would also act equally brutal to foids and other people to solidify my rank
That's some stockholm syndrome shit right there. Fuck their nigger behavior.