Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't be mean

Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,343
Online
63d 16h 5m
At least not in the way normies do it.

If I tried to do it it comes off as forced, artificial and unnatural and larpy. I would also feel bad while doing it and cringe internally.

Also if it is "planned", it defeats the entire purpose. REAL cruelty always appears as something spontaneous and absent-minded, that's the real fucking cruelty that gets under your skin. How do normies do it? :worryfeels: They will destroy you in the most brutal of ways absolutely absent-mindedly and smile while doing it. They say shit that will haunt you for fucking decades. And they do it so fucking effortlessly. It's like fucking breathing to them to be mean, they don't "plan" it, they do it fucking automatically. I never understood this shit. Do you need great genes to behave like that?

It appears you can't function in this society if you're not a fucking lowkey-psychopath.
 
calimero

calimero

Major
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
2,173
Online
22d 5h 30m
You need bad genes actually to behave like that. Selfish instead of altruistic, lying/cheating/blaming to keep group position, fast life strategy, terrible at parenting thus creating more normies.

Society has favoured narcissism and psychopathy so the gene pool is contaminated and normies are the end result
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,806
Online
73d 17h 46m
Same, i never been an asshole in my entire life, my sense of morality always prevail instinctively even when i try not to, even when i know morality is just an man made construct and its relative. Its always baffled me how people can be cruel and opportunistic, always looking for a way to take advantage and use someone for personal gain.
 
Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
3,343
Online
63d 16h 5m
Mecoja said:
Same, i never been an asshole in my entire life, my sense of morality always prevail instinctively even when i try not to, even when i know morality is just an man made construct and its relative. Its always baffled me how people can be cruel and opportunistic, always looking for a way to take advantage and use someone for personal gain.
calimero said:
You need bad genes actually to behave like that. Selfish instead of altruistic, lying/cheating/blaming to keep group position, fast life strategy, terrible at parenting thus creating more normies.

Society has favoured narcissism and psychopathy so the gene pool is contaminated and normies are the end result

High IQ

I also suspect it takes a low IQ to be mean or at least an average IQ. High IQs realize that cooperation>>competition

For example: In my high school everyone treated each other like shit and at most had 2-3 friends, but what if everyone was friends with everyone? Suddenly everyone would have 20 friends. But for that all the low IQ shit like narcissim, projection, shaming, excluding, pride etc... would need to stop.

Normies are the easiest to divide and conquer. The dumber an organism is, the more aggressive it is and the easier it is to control.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎dopamine>iq
★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
4,230
Online
79d 7h 44m
just have a high verbal iq and quick thinking

most normies would cry if i wanted to
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Mogged by pigeon shit.
★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
248
Online
6d 22h 45m
Conserve your energy, being aggressive quickly drains it.
 
mevus

mevus

Greycel
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
88
Online
2d 23h 56m
yup same even when somebody is mean to me i just can’t do it back. mostly because everyone would gang up on me. maybe i should beat someone if i ever get bullied that bad again.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
21,006
Online
145d 17h 2m
W

wei#3959

Officer
★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
737
Online
52d 18h 15m
Meus said:
High IQ

I also suspect it takes a low IQ to be mean or at least an average IQ. High IQs realize that cooperation>>competition

For example: In my high school everyone treated each other like shit and at most had 2-3 friends, but what if everyone was friends with everyone? Suddenly everyone would have 20 friends. But for that all the low IQ shit like narcissim, projection, shaming, excluding, pride etc... would need to stop.

Normies are the easiest to divide and conquer. The dumber an organism is, the more aggressive it is and the easier it is to control.
Interesting
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
1,157
Online
18d 15h 55m
Meus said:
High IQ

I also suspect it takes a low IQ to be mean or at least an average IQ. High IQs realize that cooperation>>competition

For example: In my high school everyone treated each other like shit and at most had 2-3 friends, but what if everyone was friends with everyone? Suddenly everyone would have 20 friends. But for that all the low IQ shit like narcissim, projection, shaming, excluding, pride etc... would need to stop.

Normies are the easiest to divide and conquer. The dumber an organism is, the more aggressive it is and the easier it is to control.
True, you need to be dumb as fuck to the point of not even thinking before acting, having a nigga IQ
 
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
915
Online
3d 10h 36m
Since I was born a decent human being I used to feel bad about some of the things I did for my own benefit. But at some point you have to realize that this is just how shit works. Sometimes you HAVE to be an asshole, you can find ways to dealing with guilt afterwards

For someone to win somebody else has to lose.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top