Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant anymore

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
I NEED A GIRLFRIEND Im 19 i wasted all my youth. im not that ugly looking i could have gotten a gf if i try but now its over. i have no friends. no ambition. no sociallife :forcedsmile:
i wish discovered the blackpill earlier... the redpill mindset ruined my sucess with females

Last edited:

im 28. buckle up, try not to become an alcoholic.

ur young motherfucker never stop trying to looks max or u regret not trying when u reach 25yo

Its brutal already the 5 best dating years of your life are behind you,

it cant be fixxen. i tried my whole life making friends but doesnt work. no friends = no girlfriends
I'm also 19 ignore that fucker he's like 6'5 :feelskek::feelskek: It's over when you're a friendless rotter

i wish discovered the blackpill earlier... the redpill mindset ruined my sucess with females
Same, mstow destroyed me at 15, I was coping hard. Could have jbmaxxed or something. It's easy as fuk to get sex in hs even for low tier normies and manlets

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND Im 19 i wasted all my youth. im not that ugly looking i could have gotten a gf if i try but now its over. i have no friends. no ambition. no sociallife :forcedsmile:
Are you white?

I was also blackpilled at 19, I just gave up tbh
You know it is over when you can count on one hand the number of girls you have talked to for more than 5mins in 20 years

I liked your old pfp more tbh. I could relate to it