Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't accept the fact that my dad prioritized both my aunts' marriages over his own. I can't stop resenting my aunts and cousins.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Had my dad married early rather than in his 40s (my mom was 33 at the time), his offspring in my place would've been far better off. Both of my cousins are doing well in life while I'm rotting like a truecel staring at death. My mom is on death's door too. My dad can't keep up with this burden. Had my dad married younger and better than my mother, his family wouldn't be plunged into despair like it is today. My aunts' families are all flying high. They used my dad to secure better mates than they deserved (hypergamy) and now their children are all happy and successful.

It's entirely possible he could've still passed on subpar combined genetics at a younger age as well... :feelshehe:

Though you certainly didn't hit the lottery; how old is your mom? :feelsjuice:

It's entirely possible he could've still passed on subpar combined genetics at a younger age as well... :feelshehe:

Though you certainly didn't hit the lottery; how old is your mom? :feelsjuice:
My dad is short but not totally subhuman because he can work long hours and has good stamina and health. He's also fair skinned with no skin problems. My mom has all the diseases and I inherited most of her genes.

My dad is short but not totally subhuman because he can work long hours and has good stamina and health. He's also fair skinned with no skin problems. My mom has all the diseases and I inherited most of her genes.
Holy shit ur father fucked up so bad there. You just don't fucking make a kid from broken genes.

And now you suffer for this mistake.

Holy shit ur father fucked up so bad there. You just don't fucking make a kid from broken genes.

And now you suffer for this mistake.
Need euthanasia.

Hooray awesome avi is back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back