Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cannot take women seriously anymore.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
The more i go on in my life, acquiring experience and insight on human nature, the more i simply cannot see women as people.

I mean... let's say my cat gets ill and i bring it to the vet. I find that said vet is a woman: do i see any problem? No. I don't.

That's because, on the opposite of some IT cuck would say, i do not question the raw "intelligence" of women. Some women needs to perform "good" in something; they are helped by their looks to get said job, but they can be good at it.

What troubles me is i see women as chad chaser because that's basically their endgame: a woman could be kidnapped and have willing sex with her kidnapper if he's hot, maybe she would see it as some sort of good person (it happened).

A woman can be captured by terrorist and have sex with them (it happened).

I could go on with infinite examples, the point is that being their drive force to drink chad's cum in every circumstance available i cannot take women as more than mono-dimensional caricatures of real people (men).

Men have ambitions, hobbies, interests: a men function, when his ballsack is empty (refractory period), is to bring value to the world, be it hunting beasts, building houses, gathering resources and bring innovations.

Women are just holes that are ready to receive chad's cum, and they make up a facade to hide this focusing on a specific task (i'll be a lawyer! i'll be a doctor! i'll be XX".

Women ain’t human

Amazingly based tbh

If a foid and a dog were in danger and I could only save one i would save the dog. Especially if it's a teenage young foid.

Didn't read, but ya based

Why would you ever take a filthy cum receptacle seriously in the first place

Women’s ability to talk is completely pointless, because they have basically never anything relevant to say.

I never took them seriously ngl

Anymore?

20200120 150922

I get it man. I cant take female cops seriously in their funny little suits. Looks like a cosplay. Hard to contain laughter when one of em tries making me do something

Foids only think about sex and chad