Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cannot play videogames without killing myself on repeat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
the urge is too strong, i just want to see my character die, fall off cliffs, explode, burn... (in game ofc)

I just kill everything on sight (in manhunt)

Op imma be real, you're being retarded

thats the funny thing about hentai games where you lose on purpose to see the bitch get raped

not too extreme
I like to watch E honda bearhug Chun Li on repeat, or Zangief slam cammy so I can see her crotch. It's also fun to watch Bass Armstrong beat the shit out of his slut daughter Tina

I keep quickscoping everyone i see in red dead redemption 2 online with my fully maxxed out rolling block rifle custom

i just have the urge of killing everyone which is why i often have to repeat missions or entire sections of the game

play the first 30s of mw2 no russian over and over
what i love about fallout games is that you can just kill EVERYONE and they will be gone forever and their bodys will rot for sometimes the entire game. this is one reason why i played fallout NV multiple times i wish there was more games like that

I kill everyone I see on far cry 5 tbh

I cannot play video games at all. My brain is now in a state where it hardly processes basic tasks.