SuicideFuel I cannot go to the balcony

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Captain
★★★★★
16d 3h 1m
The moment i step in to the balcony i see couples young, chadlite and stacy /beky holding arms and talking and walking and shit. The stacy wearing tights and shorts. I just cant deal with with this. This sucks ass. Being subhuman is the worst thing that can happen to a man. Dont leave your basement or attick if you are not planning on going dinnER.

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
116d 23h 35m
I walk out and see nobody. All in their houses isolated.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 13h 1m
I don’t wanna die yet, which is why I don’t let myself go to the balcony...

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★
3d 18h 31m
Balcons me.

Meus

Meus

Officer
★★★★
22d 5h 28m
The moment i step in to the balcony i see couples young, chadlite and stacy /beky holding arms and talking and walking and shit. The stacy wearing tights and shorts. I just cant deal with with this. This sucks ass. Being subhuman is the worst thing that can happen to a man. Dont leave your basement or attick if you are not planning on going dinnER.
I see nothing but endlesst forest if I look out of my balcony. Feels good.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
107d 6h 14m
Relatable, I don't like to look out the window or go to my balcony for the same reason. Constantly exposed to people mogging me.

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

bullied quiet kid in the back of class
★★★
3d 15h 43m
my 11 year old foid cousin comes to my house 5 days a week for online school since her parents work, and she brutally heightmogs me so I usually just stay in my room and starve until she leaves in the evening.