Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cannot go to the balcony

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
The moment i step in to the balcony i see couples young, chadlite and stacy /beky holding arms and talking and walking and shit. The stacy wearing tights and shorts. I just cant deal with with this. This sucks ass. Being subhuman is the worst thing that can happen to a man. Dont leave your basement or attick if you are not planning on going dinnER.

I walk out and see nobody. All in their houses isolated.

I don’t wanna die yet, which is why I don’t let myself go to the balcony...

The moment i step in to the balcony i see couples young, chadlite and stacy /beky holding arms and talking and walking and shit. The stacy wearing tights and shorts. I just cant deal with with this. This sucks ass. Being subhuman is the worst thing that can happen to a man. Dont leave your basement or attick if you are not planning on going dinnER.
I see nothing but endlesst forest if I look out of my balcony. Feels good.

Relatable, I don't like to look out the window or go to my balcony for the same reason. Constantly exposed to people mogging me.

my 11 year old foid cousin comes to my house 5 days a week for online school since her parents work, and she brutally heightmogs me so I usually just stay in my room and starve until she leaves in the evening.