Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cannot find women attractive past a certain weight

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
Attractive “women” in the US do not exist, they do not meet my weight requirements. Therefore they are not regarded as human. If you’re a woman and your weight is in triple digits you have failed. All you have to do is be skinny and you’re living your life on easy mode, quit making excuses for being fat. Disgusting landwhales. My ideal gf will be skinny enough that she’s not anorexic but will have visible bones on every part of her body :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Skinny/normal sized women fog. Reminder that if you’re fat you’re not human, stupid IT foids. Just eat less and walk more.

It disgusts me that the average American toilet is 40lbs heavier than me.
“American women aged 20 years and above weigh an average of 170.6 pounds (lbs), according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) . Height-wise, the average adult female is 5 feet 3.7 inches, and her waist measures 38.2 inches.”
Kys filthy pigs

Based nothing more disgusting than a landwhale whore, just eat fucking salad or nothing its that fucking easy.

Thin foids like Parker are the prettiest
561ed6c77f67cf38b317e1b4d7d6b906

I'd be willing to fuck landwhales at this point to be honest.

If you’re a woman and your weight is in triple digits you have failed.
You want a child. What you’re looking for is a child, because adults are not healthy under 100lbs unless they’re under 5ft, to which you would then be dating an adult that looks like a child.

You want a child. What you’re looking for is a child, because adults are not healthy under 100lbs unless they’re under 5ft, to which you would then be dating an adult that looks like a child.
Yes, because a bloated and pudgy face and stuffing yourself with all the sugary food you can put your hands on isn’t being a child. GTFO of my thread you muppet.

And you are?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y7s680/comment/iswcqi3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

“You want a child. What you’re looking for is a child, because adults are not healthy under 100lbs unless they’re under 5ft, to which you would then be dating an adult that looks like a child.”

I could tell they were a foid infiltrator by the way the pedaled the word “child” multiple times to get their point across. In typical foid fashion they must repeat what they say as what they say holds no value.

@Escthectrler expose this faggots Reddit account for me so the mods can rid of him @Dezcel

Holy shit, just give me the ability to ban users. @Oroborus you’re a detective, expose this fag.

:feelskek: Dumb babycel doesn’t know men stop growing at 18 (not 16) and he’s still got plenty of time to be rejected by more foids AND realize there’s so much more to live for than just Stacy whores. Find a passion, make money on that passion, and then laugh at all the foids that rejected you who now throw themselves at you because you have more money than their alpha daddies.

:fuk: don't point out my account age, I'm more insecure about that than my dick size

clearly a troll.

I prefer skinny or normal. But i'd still fuck overweight if given the chance , just nothing extreme