Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Spanish travel vlogger beaten and raped by 7 men during trip to india

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

"We are in the hospital, and something happened to us that we wouldn’t wish on anyone. Seven men raped me, and they have beaten us and robbed us, although not many things (were taken) because what they wanted was to rape me. We are in the hospital with the police, it happened tonight in India.”

Why would a (white) woman ever go to india? Curries have 0 self control. This shit happens so much with these travel vloggers it's insane.

Last edited:
Based as fuck: I fucking hate these "vlogger" & "influencer" types of individuals, but especially the foids since they don't have to actually try & be interesting, but can simply attain this through the infinite value of being a non-landwhale foid in 2024.

Whilst I(and many others here) wageslave away, we see these worthless bitches attain wealth through simply showing their face in a video; state of the world in 2024.

White foid raped in India, to the surprise of no one. The foid even biked through Afghanistan and Pakistan with no problems but got raped as soon as she set foot in India J F L. The Taliban can use this to kickstart their tourism campaign, "Better than India". Patriarchal societies really are better for foids after all, who would have thought.

Not white, one of them's Spanish and the other's Brazilian. Wonder when this is going to happen to Itchy Boots? If it hasn't already and she just doesn't talk about it or pretend she didn't want it.

Well-deserved,
filthy whore

White foid raped in India, to the surprise of no one. The foid even biked through Afghanistan and Pakistan with no problems but got raped as soon as she set foot in India J F L. The Taliban can use this to kickstart their tourism campaign, "Better than India". Patriarchal societies really are better for foids after all, who would have thought.
People don’t need to rape when they’re guaranteed a woman. I assume the whole leftist lie that “rape is about power” came about solely to try and pretend that male rapists of boys were not part of the LGBT

Based, Indian men have confidence.

People don’t need to rape when they’re guaranteed a woman. I assume the whole leftist lie that “rape is about power” came about solely to try and pretend that male rapists of boys were not part of the LGBT
who knew all men are just competitive cucks who always put other men down to prove to foids how 'chivalrous' they are in comparison. So much for being 'blackpilled'.

Indians rape anywhere, anything even their grandparents.

Not white, one of them's Spanish and the other's Brazilian. Wonder when this is going to happen to Itchy Boots? If it hasn't already and she just doesn't talk about it or pretend she didn't want it.

:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Why would you want a video faggot
To jerk off, naturally.
Based as fuck: I fucking hate these "vlogger" & "influencer" types of individuals, but especially the foids since they don't have to actually try & be interesting, but can simply attain this through the infinite value of being a non-landwhale foid in 2024.

Whilst I(and many others here) wageslave away, we see these worthless bitches attain wealth through simply showing their face in a video; state of the world in 2024.
Well-deserved,
filthy whore

Indian men are horribly psychotic in times.

due to a millenium of humiliation from arabs and whites and soy vegan diet and arranged marriage , there is a huge number of horribly ugly frustrated men in India.

Also the couple visited Jharkhand a place where they eat rats and decided to camp in a jungle instead of staying in a hotel. a dumb move from their part.

in case of Pakistan and Afghanistan, in both these countries i am pretty sure there were secret service agents who were keeping tabs on them in real time and was present to intervene in no time.

India needs two generations of Eugenics and high protein diet , the gene is completely fucked up.

Indian men are horribly psychotic in times.

due to a millenium of humiliation from arabs and whites and soy vegan diet and arranged marriage , there is a huge number of horribly ugly frustrated men in India.

Also the couple visited Jharkhand a place where they eat rats and decided to camp in a jungle instead of staying in a hotel. a dumb move from their part.

in case of Pakistan and Afghanistan, in both these countries i am pretty sure there were secret service agents who were keeping tabs on them in real time and was present to intervene in no time.

India needs two generations of Eugenics and high protein diet , the gene is completely fucked up.
all the heavy metals in their curry that they much on everyday has fried their brains

another victory for Team India!

Can the Boys in Blue do it again?