Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cannot believe what just happened

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I was chatting with a girl from reddit. Its been 3 days, all going well abit of banter, abit of religious (cringe) talks, just life stuff in general.

Not expecting anything grand but keep in mind this girl is from r/modestdress.

She seems fun and replies to me quite quickly.

Today i message to check up on her.

And she tells me "Hey if you would like to continue chatting this is my patreon".

And sends me a link

I couldnt believe the Clown™ world im in. I looked at the link and saw the clown.

I told her "hahaha, oh so you re a modest whore, you take money for chatting and ankle pics"

She laughed back and told me "haha no but i get hundreds of dms and cant keep up with them all, sometimes my brother helps me manage"

The clown is sitting on my chest, i can feel his ass on my lungs.

"So for 3 days ive been talking to a man? You re the brother right? How are you bro? You re really wasting your life managing your whore sister's OF?"

"Haha no im the girl"

Thats it i didnt say anything else. And i got banned anyways later on by troondit system for saying whore.

This is next level buddy boyos i bet you dont have an interaction that can up this.

I cant believe what just happened to me mangos.

This is the whore in question:

Last edited:
trannypilled again

fuck these trannies

these trad waifu, braindead waifu cooking dinner is basement copes at this moment, legit.
All women who seem to be private reserved, have an onlyfans. (on reddit)
They phish men, no doubt atleast 10 men fell for this shit.

Besides tradwife, who loves the nerdy shit you love is a boyfriend, gay shit.

indian males chat with lonely men pill

Brutal, mang.

Something like this happened to me as well last year when I was still active in r/ugly, r/virgin and r/foreveralone.

These evil, monstruous foids prey on vulnerable, desperate men. No foid will ever do anything good for you out of the goodness of their heart.

EVERYTHING IS TRANSACTIONAL WITH FOIDS. You have to give them money, time, attention or some other types of benefits. They would never just try to help for free an ugly man.

At least you practised your chatting skills?

Her Bio:
"If you're gonna be weird in my DMs, atleast pay me"

She basically already wrote in her bio that she's just a whore cosplaying being trad

Sorry bro, whenever we think theres a chance reality bites right into ass. These whores know that reddit is filled with ltn's desperate for female attention and are ready to support foids no matter what. On r/selfie, click on literally any foid and her bio will be her OF page. It is what it is, foids from ltns only need money.

brutal. we have to pay just to talk to a whore's brother while he is larping pretending to be the sister

Sorry bro, whenever we think theres a chance reality bites right into ass. These whores know that reddit is filled with ltn's desperate for female attention and are ready to support foids no matter what. On r/selfie, click on literally any foid and her bio will be her OF page. It is what it is, foids from ltns only need money.
I never expected anything mango, i was just passing the time.

The interaction is hilarious because its with a "modest" girl and thats how it went jfl

it's either chad or this. there is no in-between for foids.
if you are chad, free sex everywhere you go.
if you are not chad, a paid chat with a whore's brother is the most you can ever ask for

Fucking brutal

brutal. we have to pay just to talk to a whore's brother while he is larping pretending to be the sister
Just pay to chat with my little brother theory

I never expected anything mango, i was just passing the time.

The interaction is hilarious because its with a "modest" girl and thats how it went jfl
Still sucks. I chatted a bit with a femcel and got my hopes up for nothing. Thats the most experience that i had with a foid, lol. Few exchanged sentences.

the average reddit experience in current year

Sometimes you just av to av a laugh mate

You can't trust females nowadays

sorry to hear that man, at least it didn't go on for too long. But never expect anything out of online relationships, she will most likely block you after you send a picture.

where is that post about the clown being present in every action and movement we take :feelskek: .

Clown world man. Pure comedy, you couldn’t make this shit up in a story. If someone did they’d be a best selling comedy writer

where is that post about the clown being present in every action and movement we take :feelskek: .

Clown world man. Pure comedy, you couldn’t make this shit up in a story. If someone did they’d be a best selling comedy writer

Legit over i cant take any woman seriously anymore

Tbh you probably messaged her because of her trad wife outfits right? You should know the depths of despair and desperation normie men are in, she probably has 50 other DMs .

All these "modest" "trad" women are just grifters. Obviously they are doing it for desperate men like us to get off on so they get more attention, more views, more engagement. There are no modest foids left. They do this shit because they just want men to stroke their ego

what have you gotten yourself into bunny man

Interactions with non-chad men mean absolutely nothing to females. Especially online. They're like a breath of oxygen.

If you wanted to exact some revenge, you could message her parents and tell them about her whoring, or report her to the tax authorities.

Nothing is free with those hoes

Play soy games you win soy prizes

This is brutal as fuck brocel. Foids egos are out of control :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

Interactions with non-chad men mean absolutely nothing to females. Especially online. They're like a breath of oxygen.

If you wanted to exact some revenge, you could message her parents and tell them about her whoring, or report her to the tax authorities.
she just told me her brother is her pimp. You think her parents care

what were you thinking? you an inkwell nigga

That's so fucking brutal, damn. Talking with fodis online is a waste of fucking time.

mango was about to be scammed :lul:

Fuck dude, i'm sorry this shit happened to you

Fuck modern soyciety. Women like this (not even mid tbh, most recent pic she looks overweight), believe they deserve PAYMENT just for fucking friendship. And she doesn't think this makes her a prostitute? Or that it's okay for her brother to pose as her, she just fucking laughs it off. She exploits conversations with people for money and lies to them, she is a fucking sociopath and should be in jail removed from society. Fuck this cunt.

Fuck dude, i'm sorry this shit happened to you

Fuck modern soyciety. Women like this (not even mid tbh, most recent pic she looks overweight), believe they deserve PAYMENT just for fucking friendship. And she doesn't think this makes her a prostitute? Or that it's okay for her brother to pose as her, she just fucking laughs it off. She exploits conversations with people for money and lies to them, she is a fucking sociopath and should be in jail removed from society. Fuck this cunt.
Damn first time i see my nigga epeda angry :shock::feelzez:

Imagine managing your whore sister’s Reddit account… talk about a lack of self respect.