Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cannot amount to anything if I were to be by myself

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
If it was not for my parents even though they can piss me off sometimes I would have been already dead. I cannot cook and pretty much do anything by myself. I probably cannot go a single day without them. I don't even know how to wash my own clothes. I feel like I am a baby in the body of an adult man. I am not qualified to work anything. There is not a single job on this planet which I can do because I am mentally retarded vermin. Even the most stupid 3rd worlder is more intelligent and literate than me. I had an opportunity to get a driving's license but my retardation prevailed once again and I couldn't handle my inability to learn shit so I quit. Honestly in a situation such as this how am I supposed to keep going ? Why not just eliminate myself once and for all since I am a useless pathetic piece of shit.

You have those 2 options, try to live being useless or quit.

Just learn the basics things, drive when you really need to learn it. If your parents don't kick you out of the house, then you can try to hold on as long as you can.