Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cancelled a date with this girl. This is what she got

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
tiCLszH.png

A fucking MM tier Chad. I never stood a chance. She would friendzone me just like she did with the other subhumans. It's Chad or nothing boyos. JFL if you are sub 8 in 2017.

It's over man. From what I see she wouldn't settle for anything less than Chad.

Chad? You mog this dude, fucking lol

Oval shaped face = unattaractive

dr-problematic said:
Chad? You mog this dude, fucking lol

Oval shaped face = unattaractive

LMAO at this cope.

Is it the same girl as in the other thread or are you a serial canceler of dates?

this posts are just cringe

where are you from?

the pic was taken in summer lol

You could have hit it first

you failed

NekoStance said:

you failed

imagine the agony this dude feels now, realizing he could be in this photo, being kissed and hugged by that girl

Imagine having the luxury to be able to cancel dates.

lol@canceling dates and calling yourself INCELMAN.

Incelman cancelled the date pre-emptively because he knew if he went on the date and she became unattracted because of his beta-shy-aspie-frigidness, he would have no more cope left.

LOL@CANCELLING DATES THOUGH.

I don't get the logic:

- INCELMAN SETS UP DATE WITH WOMAN BECAUSE HE'S TOO UGLY TO GET A DATE.
- INCELMAN CANCELS DATE
- THEREFORE INCELMAN CAN'T GET A DATE BECAUSE HE'S TOO UGLY.

WHY EVEN BOTHER TO SET UP THE DATE IF YOU ARE GONNA CANCEL IT DUE TO NOT BEING A CHAD?

BRB WINNING THE LOTTERY BUT GIVING IT ALL AWAY BECAUSE I CAN'T WIN THE LOTTERY. What retarded logic.

OP deserves to be incel.

he's not incel if you think about it, he himself by his own will cancelled a date. That's not incel

Was it explicitly known that it was a date?

torujo said:
where are you from?

the pic was taken in summer lol

Exposed him maybe, now we just need to expose all the fakecels.

AngelOfDisease said:
Is it the same girl as in the other thread or are you a serial canceler of dates?

It's the same fucking girl.

NekoStance said:

you failed

No. I couldn't. Because she wanted Chad not subhuman.

dr-problematic said:
imagine the agony this dude feels now, realizing he could be in this photo, being kissed and hugged by that girl

But I couldn't be in this photo. She would friendzone me. The point fo thos thread is to show incels here what the standards were.

If a woman is laying on your bed with her legs open, you should ask her to get out because she wants Chad.

Good job, op.

FACEandLMS said:
lol@canceling dates and calling yourself INCELMAN.

Incelman cancelled the date pre-emptively because he knew if he went on the date and she became unattracted because of his beta-shy-aspie-frigidness, he would have no more cope left.

LOL@CANCELLING DATES THOUGH.

I don't get the logic:

- INCELMAN SETS UP DATE WITH WOMAN BECAUSE HE'S TOO UGLY TO GET A DATE.
- INCELMAN CANCELS DATE
- THEREFORE INCELMAN CAN'T GET A DATE BECAUSE HE'S TOO UGLY.

WHY EVEN BOTHER TO SET UP THE DATE IF YOU ARE GONNA CANCEL IT DUE TO NOT BEING A CHAD?

BRB WINNING THE LOTTERY BUT GIVING IT ALL AWAY BECAUSE I CAN'T WIN THE LOTTERY. What retarded logic.

OP deserves to be incel.

I cancelled the date because I would act like shit due to being fixated on sex. Beisdes this pic, proves that she would have friendzoned me. 

I wasn thinking with my dick at the time. Then I came to my senses and realized how bad it was to go on a date with the intention of fucking her. Then I saw her bf and realized she would friendzone me.

Sub8Hate said:
Was it explicitly known that it was a date?

We didn't call it a date. I just asked her out and she agreed.

FACEandLMS said:
If a woman is laying on your bed with her legs open, you should ask her to get out because she wants Chad.

Good job, op.

That was not the situation.

incelman said:
I cancelled the date because I would act like shit due to being fixated on sex. Beisdes this pic, proves that she would have friendzoned me. 

I wasn thinking with my dick at the time. Then I came to my senses and realized how bad it was to go on a date with the intention of fucking her. Then I saw her bf and realized she would friendzone me.

We didn't call it a date. I just asked her out and she agreed.

That was not the situation.

Yeah, then you had no date. SWIM hardly asks out foids IRL, but if he did he'd say "I'd love to take you out on a date sometime," just to make things clear. He has no time for foids who will just see him as a friend.

Sub8Hate said:
Yeah, then you had no date. SWIM hardly asks out foids IRL, but if he did he'd say "I'd love to take you out on a date sometime," just to make things clear. He has no time for foids who will just see him as a friend.

What happened happend. Point is, I never had a chance.

incelman said:
What happened happend. Point is, I never had a chance.

Nor would I. That foid is way too high smv for me.

You're such a fucking fakecel, Jesus Christ.

Sub8Hate said:
Nor would I. That foid is way too high smv for me.

It's so simple yet so hard to swallow for them. Girls like the one in the pic only want chad.

Sparky said:
JFL @ copers saying that guy is unattractive

He mogs the whole forum

He mogs 70% of men.

CopingGymcel said:
You're such a fucking fakecel, Jesus Christ.

It's best to forget about guys like this. Their too fucked up in the head to ever make it. Darwinism will take care of him.

Untermensch said:
It's best to forget about guys like this. Their too fucked up in the head to ever make it. Darwinism will take care of him.

DID YOU SEE THE FUCKING PIC?

incelman said:
DID YOU SEE THE FUCKING PIC?

yes. it could have been you in the pic but u prefer to LARP here.

"i know she would have friendzoned me because my years of social contact with people gave me wisdom. i know how people behave because i have so much contact with them. i hardly ever rot in the basement for weeks on end".

Untermensch said:
yes. it could have been you in the pic but u prefer to LARP here.

"i know she would have friendzoned me because my years of social contact with people gave me wisdom. i know how people behave because i have so much contact with them. i hardly ever rot in the basement for weeks on end".

THE GUY IS A FUCKING CHAD. SHE WANTED CHAD. SHE WOULDN'T FUCK ME.