Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can see all my bad genetics when I look into my face

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
Every time I take a pic or I look into the mirror i almost feel like I am about to puke. Even though I don’t deserve to get bullied or being treated like shit I kind of get it now. I am 19 struggling to finish high school whereas my brother is turning 18 on may 25 and he’s way taller and better looking and he’s doing mechicbwl engeering in college and has a lot of friends. Everytime he goes out with his friends while I rot it really makes me feel angry and sad what did I do to deserve this brutality

I can also feel the pain of yours

Every time I take a pic or I look into the mirror i almost feel like I am about to puke. Even though I don’t deserve to get bullied or being treated like shit I kind of get it now. I am 19 struggling to finish high school whereas my brother is turning 18 on may 25 and he’s way taller and better looking and he’s doing mechicbwl engeering in college and has a lot of friends. Everytime he goes out with his friends while I rot it really makes me feel angry and sad what did I do to deserve this brutality
Why is this to relatable :feelscry: my younger brother is also tall, average looking and has lots of friends + brains.

what did I do to deserve this brutality
There is no higher meaning in life, god created this shit show, then sat back and watch, doing nothing about all the suffering

There is no higher meaning in life, god created this shit show, then sat back and watch, doing nothing about all the suffering
I am Muslim so I don’t agree but I agree in the life is suffering part

Resonates, my face isn't just unappealing, it simply screams "genetic abomination that deserves to be put in a gass chamber"

it's over