Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can no longer bear to see other people’s faces.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I just feel so ashamed of myself, I just do, no explanation of why.

My eyes spasm out whenever I am not looking down, averting my eye contact from people eyes: I fear my fate is to perpetually rot in the darkness of my bedroom.:cryfeels:

staring contest when?

asperger's syndrome?

I can relate, although it depends on the person I'm talking to in my case

But why would this forum attract so many autistcels? :shock:

when u have to wageslavemaxxing and getting into bus everyday:feelsbadman:

Neither can I.

My QOL improved when I isolated myself years ago.

But why would this forum attract so many autistcels? :shock:
We always have lived isolated, be it since childhood, teen years, etc. When I was a kiddo I even had femoid friends, then genes started showing up and it was ovER, since then the most close thing to friendship I have had was with my own parents. My social skills went downhill, specially amongst people my own age, and the moment that no matter where you go, they all unanimously think you're "weird", you know something is up. Be it asperger levels or autism levels, but you become one.

We always have lived isolated, be it since childhood, teen years, etc. When I was a kiddo I even had femoid friends, then genes started showing up and it was ovER, since then the most close thing to friendship I have had was with my own parents. My social skills went downhill, specially amongst people my own age, and the moment that no matter where you go, they all unanimously think you're "weird", you know something is up. Be it asperger levels or autism levels, but you become one.
But why autism or asperger specifically and not some other mental illness? :waitwhat: