Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can never be normal again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Evenif i suddenly become a tall good looking chad, i won't ever be normal again. After years of shit i have been through and knowing the dark, cruel truth of this shitty world, my mentality and brain are fucked for life. I want to be REBORN as an ignorant chad to enjoy life at fullest.

Jockcel said:
Have you ever been normal?

When i was a kid and bluepilled i was a bit normal. I miss my perspective of life and how i enjoyed every little thing. Now i'm a living corpse with no emotions and brain fog and severe depression. I wish if i could feel alive like other people.

You don't want to be a normie

Stanx22 said:
When i was a kid and bluepilled i was a bit normal. I miss my perspective of life and how i enjoyed every little thing. Now i'm a living corpse with no emotions and brain fog and severe depression. I wish if i could feel alive like other people.

I was a very happy kid too. Damn you are just like me.

NeverSubmit said:
You don't want to be a normie

At least i wouldn't have to suffer like this again. I wish i was a good looking normie.

Jockcel said:
I was a very happy kid too. Damn you are just like me.

Life fucked us over.

I have sometimes the feeling some people are blessed with too MUCH attributes. Including looks, intelligence, observation skills , personality. For example if your´e gl and very intelligent and you keep struggling at one point in your life you will ask yourself why this happened. Adumb person wouldn´ t ask this and she would just make their move without analysing like an aspie 24/7. Ugly people are out there, normies are out there and gl people are out there living a normie life. The question is now why are so many people here? Because all ugly... lul.

You'll never have to worry about becoming a tall good looking Chad.

QuantumDummy said:
You'll never have to worry about becoming a tall good looking Chad.

Brutal blackpill.