Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can get Tinder matches with an Incelfish, but not my own face.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
This is what I mean by "Incelfish."

I don't know how valid it is fishing with a drawing. All I know is Anselm beats me and my zero matches. I've tried Boosts and everything.

So when people come here talking about how they're not only matching on Tinder, but matching on Tinder with women they're attracted to? But woe is them because they're getting "ghosted?" And I'm told "This isn't bragging, this is the opposite of bragging because supposedly anyone can do this?" I think I've reached the limits of my tolerance.

Sarge says the forum has never been more on top of the rules. It's his forum, I guess he knows better. But as far as I can remember for as long as I was banging people did not come here talking about the matches they had made. But today they are. And today that's apparently "not bragging." So I guess I missed all the fair game Tinder talk from 2018-2020.

So I guess you can match on Tinder and still be incel. But if that's the kind of incel you are, know that you and I are not the same. Any other time I might say "An incel is an incel." But not here. There is a difference as far as your inceldom if you're an incel that women show interest in, versus being an incel that no human shows interest in.

I feel the same way about incels who get eye contact from random foids. Like a Tinder match it's highly unlikely to get you anything, but it's a sign that you still have a chance and that you may be rotting here for no good reason.

I feel the same way about incels who get eye contact from random foids.

My "oneitis", Shannon Rose, gave me "eye contact". It was the same "eye contact" given to the rest of her orbiters.

That person later denigrated me for being a "pathetic male".

Truecel vs incel i guess

Can I see his face?

Strange, the original thread that contained the picture is gone now.
I bet if you'd used that picture of Blackops2cel, then nobody would've liked him.