Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can feel the nerve when I dig into the rotten molar

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
it’s a giant opening on the side of it when I put the thumb tack close to the gum inside there’s big pain. Has anyone done tweezers to try to get the nerve out? The pain is suifuel when touching it it’s stopping me

Honestly why the fuck haven't your parents put your ass in some kind of mental disability ward already? Especially since you're curry. :lul:

''Teethrotmaxxing'' will get you nowhere,son.

it’s a giant opening on the side of it when I put the thumb tack close to the gum inside there’s big pain. Has anyone done tweezers to try to get the nerve out? The pain is suifuel when touching it it’s stopping me
Can we have a picture or link a thread to it i’m curious

you want to pull the nerve out rather than extract the tooth? nigga i want to tell you thats a horrendous idea but another part of me says bro you're gonna have a bad time but i kinda wanna see how it plays out

Attachments

• B18C6B32-C0E4-41D5-9EF5-ECF5A2ECBA4B.png
    B18C6B32-C0E4-41D5-9EF5-ECF5A2ECBA4B.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 52
what’s the main goal for rottting your teeth ?
Save money on dentist and toothpaste shrinks penis. My brother knows someone who has 3-d printed dentire I will be asking him to make me dentire once all teeth rotted out

Holy shit it’s actually real

Save money on dentist and toothpaste shrinks penis. My brother knows someone who has 3-d printed dentire I will be asking him to make me dentire once all teeth rotted out
Fucking christ almighty

Pull your tooth out

Will that person release it to the grand public someday? I wanna know if it repulses women you meet too, is it highly noticeable?

Will that person release it to the grand public someday? I wanna know if it repulses women you meet too, is it highly noticeable?
Rotten teeth are expanding it will soon be time

beautiful smile dude

I’ve done molar reveal before why wouldn’t t real most incel rot teeth it’s iver
It’s definitely over for your teeths, are you planning to be a teeth guru soon?

Can you make a smile picture?

Buddy boyo, it appears that from your picture there is very little tooth or enamel left on that rotten molar. Does it hurt your mouth to eat the crab legs now? Maybe you can drink some alcohol or take some pain medication to numb the pain and then rip the nerve out with small pair of tweezers.

Buddy boyo, it appears that from your picture there is very little tooth or enamel left on that rotten molar. Does it hurt your mouth to eat the crab legs now? Maybe you can drink some alcohol or take some pain medication to numb the pain and then rip the nerve out with small pair of tweezers.
Dabs legs is soft I chew on other side. I’m working on rotting the other side as well

You made me brush my teeth in like for the first time in 6 months

that must smell like dead rat

Honestly why the fuck haven't your parents put your ass in some kind of mental disability ward already? Especially since you're curry. :lul:

Well, aside from a hospital or a dentist's office anyway.
He's gunna die from blood poisoning especially with dirty bacterial bleeding gums and tooth decay

Curry: Shit on the street, don't put toothpaste on teeth, don't wash hands in the sink.

It amazes me that this guy is able to hold down a job.

He's gunna die from blood poisoning especially with dirty bacterial bleeding gums and tooth decay
How died from blood it’s just rotting teeth

Last edited:
Be sure to anesthetize yourself with high percentage alcohol or lidocaine before touching nerves

How died from blood it’s just rotting teeth
You dumbass that shit is connected to your heart arteries. You are killing yourself in one of the most slow and painful things ever.

This is next level poopy smelling male mode.

Curry: Shit on the street, don't put toothpaste on teeth, don't wash hands in the sink.
Have you seen their street cooking videos? It makes me wonder how curries live

You dumbass that shit is connected to your heart arteries. You are killing yourself in one of the most slow and painful things ever.
Plaque
bacteria
mucus
All Disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back