Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can eat less foods since teeth rotting

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
My molar is half rotted I bite down big pain means I can’t chew tough food. One of premolar also now affrected I can’t rip or tear at food on that side. Means that my diet is reduced. Fuck foids for making me do this man this is hard asf to do

Have you been to the dentist?

You did this to yourself. Now suffer the consequences :feelsdevil:

For the record I am against you doing this but just make sure you can still cope by eating your crab legs.

For the record I am against you doing this but just make sure you can still cope by eating your crab legs.
They expensive to me. I’m having trouble coping because they do costly. They are soft crabs legs which was my plan I didn’t plan to afford them I forgot how expensive they can be

it suifueling

They expensive to me. I’m having trouble coping because they do costly. They are soft crabs legs which was my plan I didn’t plan to afford them I forgot how expensive they can be
I see. I hope u can afford them in the future and sooner rather than later.

Over. U will soon need to use a blender to eat.

My molar is half rotted I bite down big pain means I can’t chew tough food. One of premolar also now affrected I can’t rip or tear at food on that side. Means that my diet is reduced. Fuck foids for making me do this man this is hard asf to do
Ur retarded I’ve been lurking here for like over two years and every post it seems u purposely make ur situation worse… like why brocel? I really think ur mentalcel at this point

Peak mental problems, why would you do this to yourself.

maybe you should have brushed your teeth
fakecel

I don’t recommend. If you live in Burgerland, Dental medical sucks.

it’s over

I am going to eat crab legs soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back