Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I can do all things through Christ who strengthens my me, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
This means that if its slutina taco meat that im after, its slutina taco beef that i will have, mang

Can u feel my conviction, Chicos?:worryfeels::worryfeels:

Why would Christ help you fornicate?

You're lost to the Devil if you believe that is necessary for your soul. May our Lord and Savior bring you back to the righteous path, amen. :feelsjuice:

You're lost to the Devil if you believe that is necessary for your soul. May our Lord and Savior bring you back to the righteous path, amen. :feelsjuice:
Theres always confessionmaxxing, mang

Theres always confessionmaxxing, mang
Only person you should be "confessing" to is the Lord. Has the Devil taken our youth this far from the Christian way? :ping:

Only person you should be "confessing" to is the Lord. Has the Devil taken our youth this far from the Christian way? :ping:
Ok protestcuck:soy:

Ok protestcuck:soy:
Sorry, is that a face? A drawing? Of a face? Are you attempting to impersonate the divine creations and beautiful illustrations of our Lord? :feelswhat:

4AC5874F 4BFE 4F32 93F5 0728A64791CA

I hope she’s white passing Latina chico