Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I browse trp for laughs at this point.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
It's entertaining to see them cope with lookism by saying "obviously a good looking guy has has it easier, but u can overcome that with dread game and con..CONFIDENCE!" yet in the same thread they admit that as non-chads they can't get high quality girls it's hilarious.

If you have any doubts about TRP being a joke at this point, check their top post.It is a post claiming looks have %0 to do with success with women and %100 to do with frame LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5fihmu/how_to_get_laid_like_a_warlord_37_rules_of/

2. Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one

3. A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her.

9. Seducing a 9 is no different from seducing a 5

27. Don’t confuse passive tests with “rejection”

28. “Rejection” is not rejection

And the best part : #1. You approach her, say hi, and she makes a weird face, or pretends to ignore you.

Simply keep talking as if you expect her to talk back. She’s nervous and self-conscious and doesn’t know what to say. That’s why she’s acting “bitchy” — you’re too high value for her and she feels anxious, causing her to try to act cool.
Don’t react to her. Keep your body language open and relaxed. Warm smile, unwavering eye contact. Keep talking. Eventually she’ll start talking back and responding positively.

I just imagine some subhuman curry reading this , approaching a stacy and keep talking despite her visible disgust and discomfort.

mHM3DMk.gif

Lol in some places you get arrested if you follow such advice now. They're delusional.

2 and 3 are legit, tbh.

30. Women are nervous around you

indian-computer-nerd.jpg

If you’re talking to a girl and she tells you outright that you should leave, Smile, nod, agree, and then continue talking to her as if she said nothing

IMG_3304.jpg

21. Enduring her tests = ability to overcome adversity = GOOD GENES

traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg

18. Cultivate a “reality distortion field”

rotandrise said:
If you have any doubts about TRP being a joke at this point, check their top post.It is a post claiming looks have %0 to do with success with women and %100 to do with frame LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5fihmu/how_to_get_laid_like_a_warlord_37_rules_of/

2. Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one

And the best part : #1. You approach her, say hi, and she makes a weird face, or pretends to ignore you.

Simply keep talking as if you expect her to talk back. She’s nervous and self-conscious and doesn’t know what to say. That’s why she’s acting “bitchy” — you’re too high value for her and she feels anxious, causing her to try to act cool.
Don’t react to her. Keep your body language open and relaxed. Warm smile, unwavering eye contact. Keep talking. Eventually she’ll start talking back and responding positively.

I just imagine some subhuman curry reading this , approaching a stacy and keep talking despite her visible disgust and discomfort.

mHM3DMk.gif

LOL @ that cope, 4K upvotes? damn thats a lot of sub humans, lol

a normal person on the thread called OP out for his bullshit cope: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5fihmu/how_to_get_laid_like_a_warlord_37_rules_of/davdsi3/

iiiTeMpeR said:
LOL @ that cope, 4K upvotes? damn thats a lot of sub humans, lol

a normal person on the thread called OP out for his bullshit cope: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5fihmu/how_to_get_laid_like_a_warlord_37_rules_of/davdsi3/

Yeah at least some of them seem same. But thousands of them are delusional ugly copers who postpone putting any of these theories into practice.

nZhJ3.jpg

Did you know?

Did you know that TRP is teeming with curries?

Look at this TRP slayer, "GayLubeOil".
maxresdefault.jpg

CNrmR7m.jpg

giphy.gif

To be honest, I think gaylubeoil is funny as hell and reading his posts give me hope even though they're complete bullshit. I want to believe.

He's a good writer that inspires hope, I'll give him props, but I think TRP is pua tier trash.

jagged0 said:
It's entertaining to see them cope with lookism by saying "obviously a good looking guy has has it easier, but u can overcome that with dread game and con..CONFIDENCE!" yet in the same thread they admit that as non-chads they can't get high quality girls it's hilarious.

Same . It's almost as bad as bluepill subs

[quote="It']
maxresdefault.jpg

CNrmR7m.jpg

giphy.gif

[/quote]

He belongs here

TRP is mostly legit if you're a normie. Frame, shit tests, light negging, and getting swole are all legit IME.

blackpill_incel said:

He belongs here

Agreed that eye area is subhuman and his hairline is receding. Apparently he's a gymcel that uses gear.
mSeeqGK0_400x400.jpg

mental_out said:
I could never read their posts for laughs because they all write massive pseudointellectual essays. As if I have time to read 4000 words of pure bollocks.

The key is to train your brain to block out 90% of the text and only focus on the autistic parts.

Its All a Cope said:
blackpill_incel said:

He belongs here

Agreed that eye area is subhuman and his hairline is receding. Apparently he's a gymcel that uses gear.
mSeeqGK0_400x400.jpg

Most guys on steroids look so fucking awful.

It only looks good if you're under 10% bodyfat all year around.

[quote="It']
maxresdefault.jpg

CNrmR7m.jpg

giphy.gif

[/quote]

He is the self proclaimed alpha male, manlet gymcel lives his life by selling PUA snake oil.

This is his twitter:

https://twitter.com/gaylubeoil

Not a single post with a female, I think he does not have a mom, sister or a female cousin even.

It's so pathetic that it's sad.

mylifeistrash said:
Its All a Cope said:
blackpill_incel said:

He belongs here

Agreed that eye area is subhuman and his hairline is receding. Apparently he's a gymcel that uses gear.
mSeeqGK0_400x400.jpg

Most guys on steroids look so fucking awful.
It only looks good if you're under 10% bodyfat all year around.

Agreed it ages the fuck out of you if your body responds poorly to the drugs.

chudur-budur said:
He is the self proclaimed alpha male, manlet gymcel lives his life by selling PUA snake oil.

This is his twitter:

https://twitter.com/gaylubeoil

Not a single post with a female, I think he does not have a mom, sister or a female cousin even.

It's so pathetic that it's sad.
JFL @ his bio
"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Rescuing Western Men from Degeneracy since 2013"[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]If rescuing means making shitpost on a cope forum and selling shitty T-shirts to betas then he's doing a great job.[/font]

[quote="It']
Agreed it ages the fuck out of you if your body responds poorly to the drugs.

JFL @ his bio
"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Rescuing Western Men from Degeneracy since 2013"[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]If rescuing means making shitpost on a cope forum and selling shitty T-shirts to betas then he's doing a great job.[/font]
[/quote]

Not only that, he also runs some "posture correction" and "fitness/frame/game" class where numerous deluded curries get subscribed to. Here is one naive highschooler curry giving his testimonial after getting his training from gaylubeoil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7dx3g9/making_gaylubeoil_shitty_pancakes/

Poor kid.

TRP is basically the summit of Mount Cope. Once someone has climbed over it, all they can see is the desolate plateau of inceldom, stretching out for infinity. Deep inside the desert is a small abandoned wooden hut, with a crude wooden sign on the front door, “The Black Pill”. Inside, a rickety old staircase leads down into a grimy, dark cave network: incels.is

Eventually most redpillers and PUAs find their way here.

chudur-budur said:
Not only that, he also runs some "posture correction" and "fitness/frame/game" class where numerous deluded curries get subscribed to. Here is one naive highschooler curry giving his testimonial after getting his training from gaylubeoil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7dx3g9/making_gaylubeoil_shitty_pancakes/

Poor kid.
> 5'4" 
It never began for him no amount of " game" is fixing that. I feel bad for him, he needs the blackpill, not the copepill.

TheRedPill is just an edgy approach to being a normie at this point.

chudur-budur said:

Poor kid.

I’m going to bet that moron is still going to be browsing reddit a year from now with no success.

chudur-budur said:
nZhJ3.jpg

Did you know?

Did you know that TRP is teeming with curries?

I wondered why there were so many over there vs here and I figured out why. We curries are an extremely delusional and bluepilled people. Just look at all the curries online pretending they look Greek/Middle Eastern.

chudur-budur said:

Poor kid.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SocialEngineering/comments/7ndlzk/parties_and_shit/

They are advising a 5'4 curry to join frats.just LOL he does nofap too what a surprise.

Trp is such a joke I used to read their bullshit religiously too just lmao. Hold frame bro. Yeah like "holding frame" is gonna make a girl want to fuck me and not my looks level. TRP is for insecure Chad's who didn't get out much in their younger years not ugly truecels

mangoboy said:
We curries are an extremely delusional and bluepilled people. Just look at all the curries online pretending they look Greek/Middle Eastern.

Most curries don't have a slightest idea how ugly they are, poor people.

[quote="It']
> 5'4" 
It never began for him no amount of " game" is fixing that. I feel bad for him, he needs the blackpill, not the copepill.
[/quote]

I tried to blackpill him, because I have seen a good number curries chasing white bitches and ruined their lives after a series of brutal rejections. But did not work, that guy is deluded as fuck, beyond repair.

chudur-budur said:

I tried to blackpill him, because I have seen a good number curries chasing white bitches and ruined their lives after a series of brutal rejections. But did not work, that guy is deluded as fuck, beyond repair.

He'll be here soon enough after seeing one too many Stacies with Chad/Tyrone.

chudur-budur said:

They walk around thinking their big ugly noses and recessed chins are not ugly...just lol.

DONE my 4 stars yeahh my posting spree has come to an end.
 ( for today)

rotandrise said:

mHM3DMk.gif

And the "2017 Cope of the Year Award" goes to TRP.