Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion @faded may be the lowest IQ user I have seen on this forum

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It's really annoying @faded is repeatedly making false accusations against me. I remember one time in a thread I said that it's gross to fuck a foids dirty roast beef vagina that has been used by multiple guys. Having sex with a virgin female is perfectly fine, but not with an old filthy hole that has been infested with chads sperm. It's gross, of course. @faded replied and said that I'm a "faggot" and a "homosexual" :feelskek: lol, that was such a stupid comment made by him. Recently, I made a thread in which I condemned LGBTQ. I said that gays are degenerates for being pro-women, it's true. And then @faded called me a homosexual :feelskek:

What's next? Being called a homosexual for saying that prostitutes are dirty holes? Faded told me that he will fuck any hole even if it had 50 chads in it, what a pathetic person

faded

★★★★★
Leechmaxxed kikecel

he has access to orbital cannon

@ Lonelyus blocked me because I said what it would cost to see a prostitute. Never been to one. Too many clown idiots here. Tbh can't expect much from shit tier people.

@ Lonelyus blocked me because I said what it would cost to see a prostitute. Never been to one. Too many clown idiots here. Tbh can't expect much from shit tier people.
he is a faggot

Retard also blocked me because I said something he did not like about his foid worshiping.
Only person I have ever Blocked On .is Was sneir Cause of his copypasta schizo posts

It's really annoying @faded is repeatedly making false accusations against me. I remember one time in a thread I said that it's gross to fuck a foids dirty roast beef vagina that has been used by multiple guys. Having sex with a virgin female is perfectly fine, but not with an old filthy hole that has been infested with chads sperm. It's gross, of course. @faded replied and said that I'm a "faggot" and a "homosexual" :feelskek: lol, that was such a stupid comment made by him. Recently, I made a thread in which I condemned LGBTQ. I said that gays are degenerates for being pro-women, it's true. And then @faded called me a homosexual :feelskek:

What's next? Being called a homosexual for saying that prostitutes are dirty holes? Faded told me that he will fuck any hole even if it had 50 chads in it, what a pathetic person
fucking retard that’s not what I meant I meant that holding out for a virgin pussy is unrealistic and you seem like trying to hide the fact your a fag by claiming to have incredible standards. I still have standards for holes I only fuck hookers I find attractive because I don’t want to die a virgin like you are the low iq member not me

he has access to orbital cannon
Blocking people because you disagree with them is being a pussy and a coward. @faded makes retarded comments but I don't want to block him because I'm open minded and Im not a pussy who is afraid to defend myself

fucking retard that’s not what I meant I meant that holding out for a virgin pussy is unrealistic and you seem like trying to hide the fact your a fag by claiming to have incredible standards. I still have standards for holes I only fuck hookers I find attractive because I don’t want to die a virgin like you are the low iq member not me
I don't have high standards, I have reasonable standards. There is a difference, you moron. I wouldn't fuck a hooker or a prostitute because they most likely have aids/hiv and they have been used up by multiple men. That is not being gay. I'm an incel but I won't stoop low to fuck dirty holes. Btw fucking hookers is cucked, I'm not paying for something that other guys get for free

I don't have high standards, I have reasonable standards. There is a difference, you moron. I wouldn't fuck a hooker or a prostitute because they most likely have aids/hiv and they have been used up by multiple men. That is not being gay. I'm an incel but I won't stoop low to fuck dirty holes
Well then your a cuck or possibly fag if you aren’t wanting to experience sex once in your life you could save up and go to a hooker you actually physically attract to not a disgusting ugly I only fuck model tier whores and you attack incels who enjoy hooker maxxing which is very suspicious

tbh having sex with a female who’s been fucked by so many guys could be seen as ironically gay since she carries the DNA and fluids of other men :feelshaha:

I don't have high standards, I have reasonable standards. There is a difference, you moron. I wouldn't fuck a hooker or a prostitute because they most likely have aids/hiv and they have been used up by multiple men. That is not being gay. I'm an incel but I won't stoop low to fuck dirty holes. Btw fucking hookers is cucked, I'm not paying for something that other guys get for free
IMG 2518

tbh having sex with a female who’s been fucked by so many guys could be seen as ironically gay since she carries the DNA and fluids of other men :feelshaha:
Unless if she's been with another dude who came in her in the last 24 hours, or if she's pregnant, I don't think that's how that works...

Same. And I found out 19 people have me blocked.

Blocking someone is such a bitch thing to do.
Damn people on here act like foids. With all the gay insults the self projection is insane

Well he's a Jew so according to troglodyte science he's in the upper tier of intelligence on this forum.

Well he's a Jew so according to troglodyte science he's in the upper tier of intelligence on this forum.
difference between saying "jews are smart on average" and "all jews are smart"

Ban all kikes.

He makes some actual good points sometimes however he does troll a lot. It can be enough to piss people off when you want an actual serious discussion.

i would never put my stuff in something that dirty and aids hiv + gross:feelsping::feelsrope::feelspuke::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:all actual cels here are owed fellow virgin women by this wretched soyciety.

dude people on here hate me because I actually am a cel and hate havers. they are gross and need to be sterilized and we are owed virgin wives

oh and fuck him

Well what do you expect?
He's a fucking kike :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: