Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I browse a forum for ugly mentally ill men to find posts that'll get me updoots on an obscure subreddit I like"

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1564519913908.png

I am superior to every male on soytears combined.

IT is the social media dopamine fix for people too ugly for instagram

They're honestly no better than us. In fact, they've stooped to our level, if you want to think about it like that. We make fun of stacy whores, they make fun of us. Circle of life, I guess.

Yet they're more sad than us, really. They literally stalk our forum, scowling for posts to get fake internet points. But that's how people like them go about looking for approval. Faggots trying to get women to like them by picking on easy targets, right?

Also, nice PFP @sepelion
Clown gang

They certainly care about our opinions more than we care about theirs.

I wonder if those people are monitored too simply because they lurk on incel forums all the time LOL.

I have a girlfriend and go out to parties, but while I'm at said party I continue to post screenshots of incel forums, because that's what normal people do.

we have more of a life than them

The reddit alien logo is kind of cute tbhngl, too bad it’s soy

Much like facebook watchdogs get radicalized by reading the chans for their jobs, ITs have no choice to realize they are us eventually.

We aren't mentally ill, that's just normie propaganda to make our inceldom look like a problem of mental health.

We aren't mentally ill, that's just normie propaganda to make our inceldom look like a problem of mental health.
Some of us are

You can't be rejected by foids and society all your life and not have it take a toll on your mental well-being.

Some of us are

You can't be rejected by foids and society all your life and not have it take a toll on your mental well-being.
There's a difference between mental illness and "having a toll taken on your mental well-being".

"Maybe if I make fun of angry lonely ugly people, they won't notice how angry lonely and ugly I am?

"LOOK OVER THERE AT THEM! They sure make me look good huh?"

I wonder if those people are monitored too simply because they lurk on incel forums all the time LOL.

would be hilarious if some cucktears soyboy got arrested by the feds

"N...no, no, you don't understand! I'm one of the good goys! P...please don't put me in the cell with Tyrone!"

IT isn't exactly obscure.

Cucks should be introduced to 9mm bullets