Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I broke my foot on purpose

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
From previous thread:

May 28th

I’m good to return back to work Monday. But I don’t want to go back to a job I hate. The job that’s on the verge of firing me.

I loved being in the hospital. I loved the anesthesia. I loved feeling like I didn’t have to worry about anything.

Now it’s back to reality. My one chance of dying and I fucked it up. I fucking hate myself.

I’m back to work. I got a text today from one of the higher ups. They want to see me tomorrow morning (I work at night) to discuss a mistake I made. I could either be fired or suspended tomorrow.

I purposely threw myself down the stairs and hurt my foot. I needed an excuse. Buy myself time. It feels like the walls are closing in on me. Maybe it’s the steroids talking. Maybe I’m just losing it. I even buzzed my head because I hated what I saw in the mirror.

I didn’t answer him. I’m texting my supervisor (I’m sure he knows I will be suspended) that I fell down the stairs and want to use vacation.

I fucking wish I died that night. The thread where I talked about being sick, I wish the ambulance never came.

The only thing I have going for me is my physique. Everyone is complimenting me

Last edited:
Good thing you have another one

IMG 7488

Tell your boss to go fuck himself. May as well piss him off if you're going to get fired.

Self inflicted injuries will also help you avoid being drafted by the ZOG. Good to start practicing early.

Self inflicted injuries will also help you avoid being drafted by the ZOG. Good to start practicing early.
I already have shitty vision, so I should be in the clear, but this is also a good plan B.

I already have shitty vision, so I should be in the clear, but this is also a good plan B.
God's one gift for incels and it's only useful when the world goes to shit :fuk:

I purposely threw myself down the stairs and hurt my foot. I needed an excuse. Buy myself time. It feels like the walls are closing in on me. Maybe it’s the steroids talking. Maybe I’m just losing it.
Jesus. I hope your life somehow magically takes a turn for the better.
I’m texting my supervisor (I’m sure he knows I will be suspended) that I fell down the stairs and want to use vacation.
You have to use vacation that get time off because you broke your foot?

Just so i get this right, you tried to rope but failed ?

I didn’t answer him. I’m texting my supervisor (I’m sure he knows I will be suspended) that I fell down the stairs and want to use vacation.
Brootal, in Germany you just get a certificate that you are unable to work and your employer has to pay you full wage for up to 8 weeks

Just so i get this right, you tried to rope but failed ?

I would never rope, I just needed to injure something as an excuse to skip work.

Jesus. I hope your life somehow magically takes a turn for the better.

You have to use vacation that get time off because you broke your foot?

It won’t, but thanks. I’d give myself another 2-4 months before I’m broke, unemployed, lose everything, and done for.

And yeah

find a new job mental health is as important as physical

It won’t, but thanks.
yeah, it never does :feelsbadman:

I didn't know what else to say tbh. I wanted to say something supportive, but everything else I could think of just rang too hollow.
I’d give myself another 2-4 months before I’m broke, unemployed, lose everything, and done for.

And yeah
may you find some solace in the upcoming months in spite of everything

Night shifts can be hard but it's not worth making yourself a cripple.

I didn't know what else to say tbh. I wanted to say something supportive, but everything else I could think of just rang too hollow.