Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I broke my fingers 3 months ago in a fight and they still hurt

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I think they might have not recovered properly. I can't even write anything without horrible pain.

If you beat up a chad/normie and his face/nose hasn't recovered either in the 3 months then it was worth it suck it up.:what:

Low inhibs me

If you beat up a chad/normie and his face/nose hasn't recovered either in the 3 months then it was worth it suck it up.:what:
I'm pretty sure he's fine by now.

Tbh they may never recover to what it was, my father broke his fingers in 2018 at job and they still don't work properly as it was before

can we get the story?

can we get the story?
Got assaulted by a bunch of normies cause i swore at my phone and they thought it was at them. I got thrown under a bus and then they ran away. i broke 2 of my fingers in the process.

Motherfuckers! I can bet that they did target you and that was just excuse for them to seem mistaken. Good game for pwning them. Be proud.:feelsBox::yes: