Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I broke my bathroom's window and now my parents will send me to therapy.

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
They literally got scared after that and my father told me in the face he believes I will stab him on his sleep or something. Then he was speaking with my mother at closed doors. And he mentioned my sad life with inceldom and no friends and the possibility of me taking medication. They will call a doctor tommorow and I believe they will take away my computer and media forever. Maybe they'll find about my account here. This is the beginning of my end. Had fun here ngl. In the end It is what it is.

Last edited:
How did you break the window?

I punched it with my hand and got a little cut.
seek help, punching windows in is not normal, your parents are absolutely right by calling a doctor.

Theres always anothER CHOice boyo
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

seek help, punching windows in is not normal, your parents are absolutely right by calling a doctor.
This

WTF op I never get angry enough to punch things

You don't need to soyemoji me, dumbass. I'm just telling you the facts.
Yeah you are right. I have broken some controllers in my time but never broke a fucking window. like damn.

ic, mang...
Are you actually plotting to kill your parents?

it's over

try going to a rage room.
This. If the OP lives in burgerland he can try going to one of these. In the US, there are an estimated 60 of these venues, places designated for destroying household items. That's how bad things have gotten here

36d0e0bc-0ea9-482e-b289-e2d011cdd042-FNP_031819_RR_Rage_003.jpg

i dont know if the window is yours or not if it isn´t then... fuck.

How bad was the smell that you had to break a window? Holy crap.

I broke alot of mirrors and high end smartphones...

When I was in middle school I had to see a therapist and the therapist basically convinced my family that I would kill them in their sleep or “push my brother out the window”, which is a complete and utter lie. My dumbass parents believed him because he was a “doctor”.

Fucking boomers
Truecel trait: Your parents believe a stranger more than their own son

When I was in middle school I had to see a therapist and the therapist basically convinced my family that I would kill them in their sleep or “push my brother out the window”, which is a complete and utter lie. My dumbass parents believed him because he was a “doctor”.

Fucking boomers
Brutal stuff. Idk how to recover from this. They will hijack and brainwash me. :feelscry:

tell your family you slipped and hit that window that way

i once punched a mirror in just joking way but ended up shattering it and i lied that way (though i don't know if they buy my fake reasons or not); they just get it replaced and told me to be careful

wtf bros i thought low inhib gods were CHADS ??????

dont worry op ive kicked a hole in my wall too. i get so angry most of the time i cant even function lol :panties: but your parents are right you need help probably not medication though

if they put you on lamotrigine id give it a try

Yes. They stare at me because of my ethnic appearance and autistic behavior. I've had White strangers stare at me while waiting for my psychologist at the local psychiatric hospital.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).