Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I blame those damn cops who murdered Floyd!

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
IF THOSE NUMBSKULL COPS DIDN'T MURDER FLOYD THEY'RE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY RIOTS WHICH MEANS THEY'RE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A CORONA SPIKE WHICH MEANS I WOULDN'T BE LOSING FUCKING MONEY IN THE STOCK MARKET

Screenshot 20200626 161204

Wait did Corona spike finally happen?

How many of those protesting morons got infected?

I heard there are 35000 + cases per day now. Looks like second wave is coming.

The holocough is real!

Gf isn't an actor!

The world lost ww2!

Corona robbed me of my last year to ascend.
I think that is worse than losing money on stocks.

Corona is just a ploy to plunge the world in to economic chaos, create a push for mandatory vaccination and prepare the world population for an Authoritarian Jew World Order.

Get cucked
Corona robbed me of my last year to ascend.
I think that is worse than losing money on stocks.

Corona is just a ploy to plunge the world in to economic chaos, create a push for mandatory vaccination and prepare the world population for an Authoritarian Jew World Order.
Corona is literally heaven for incels
İt kills boomers and forces normies to stop going outside or hugging eachother

I heard there are 35000 + cases per day now. Looks like second wave is coming.
are you being serious?? Where did u get this from??

Holy fuck lifefuel if your right!!

are you being serious?? Where did u get this from??

Holy fuck lifefuel if your right!!

I dunno how bad that is cuz I never pay attention to the news or number of cases

How likely is it there will be a second lockdown and when do you think that will be?

Good thing is : Mostly libtards and foids getting infected

I dunno how bad that is cuz I never pay attention to the news or number of cases

How likely is it there will be a second lockdown and when do you think that will be?
The probability is less than half, given how the Trump administration doesn't want to do another lockdown in order to protect the (((economy))). But the wave has already started by now in Beijing. The real stuff I think is coming in around August to September. Hope you are ready with enough supplies to LDARmaxx.

The probability is less than half, given how the Trump administration doesn't want to do another lockdown in order to protect the (((economy))). But the wave has already started by now in Beijing. The real stuff I think is coming in around August to September. Hope you are ready with enough supplies to LDARmaxx.
YEEEESSSS!!!!!

IF THOSE NUMBSKULL COPS DIDN'T MURDER FLOYD THEY'RE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY RIOTS WHICH MEANS THEY'RE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A CORONA SPIKE WHICH MEANS I WOULDN'T BE LOSING FUCKING MONEY IN THE STOCK MARKET

View attachment 281722

Are you a fellow stock marketcel? Which markets do you invest and can you show me your porfolio by any chance?

Do you trade crypto?

hard cope if you think (((they))) didn't plan it. The jews basically own those graphs you are looking at they aren't yours.

Second wave was always going to come, but it seems it may happen earlier than the predictions stated. I was hoping it would happen later because another set of shutdowns would be brutal. Extending shutdowns doesn't do too much damage right now.

Corona is literally heaven for incels
İt kills boomers and forces normies to stop going outside or hugging eachother

I hope the second wave really does hit hard, I want to go back to getting paid to stay home again lol

I hope the second wave really does hit hard, I want to go back to getting paid to stay home again lol
I hope it continues for a long time, I just started getting hazard pay from my job, making 2k biweekly now.

Cope they have been planning those riots for a long time, cops killing blacks is just an excuse. With thousands of cops interacting with black criminals it would be impossible NOT to find a case where it "sort" of looks like the cops are killing the perp for no reason (note: George Floyd may have simply died because of the drugs he took) and even in the unlikely event they don't find anything they can just fabricate one out of thin air.

We are at a point now where the media can simply fabricate anything they want with impunity and millions will automatically believe them. Reality doesn't matter. Nine unarmed black men were killed by cops in 2019. Nine. Meanwhile how many people die in Chicago every day alone? Dozens? It's a frikking farce.

Untitled

As of today, they've had the most cases everywhere.
I guess gathering in giant rallies while a pandemic is going on isn't a good idea. This election, if it happens will be a shitstorm.
It's really only a matter of time till they end up with regional mutations in the virus.

I hope you have diversified your stocks and made some calculative decisions based on balance sheets and future stir in the economy.

blm a terrorist movement like nothing about them

George Floyd died of an OD not the cop’s knee :lul::lul::lul: