Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I belive i’ve figured it all out, i’ve come to my senses. I now see the world for what it truly is.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
We are living in hell.
No, hell isn’t that dumbass fiery lava lake that the bible tells you it is.
You aren’t going to go to that place just because you wacked off to a foid showing her tits on the internet when you were 11.

You’re already here.

The thing about hell is that it’s entirely dependant on how you are raised within it.
If you are a foid, a faggot, a tranny whore, or any of that degenerate shit, you live life on a slightly easier/extremely easier difficulty scale.

Faggot difficulty? Just get fucked in the ass by other men. Boom. Huge sacrifice you make so that you can be cradled by leftist culture. That’s the nature of hell. If you want any sort of acceptance or understanding thrown your way, all you have to do is give up your natural instincts and go the way of the faggot. This is what hell is. You are literally sacrificing all of your testosterone for feminity. It’s the real deal equivelant of sacrificing your soul to the devil.

Same applies to all trannies. Except to a way more intense level. Just cut your dick off bro. Make the ultimate sacrifice, and maybe, JUST maybe, you’ll be accepted by society. Don’t forget that you’ll only be offered sex by fellow degenerates, and you are still never going to touch real pussy.

And then there’s foids. Born in easy mode, live in easy mode, and will die in easy mode.
You might be asking me, “how is this hell if foids exist and are living life in tutorial island?”
That’s just it. Foids exist to show us just how screwed we are. They are the embodiement of how hell is. It’s to torture us and squeeze the life out of us by showing us that we struck out while others hit a home run simply by being born with another hole under their asshole

If God existed, he would send a meteor straight towards the earth right now.

He doesn’t exist. Sorry jesuscopers. It’s the fucking truth, accept it. Soyciety will destroy itself thankfully, but it’s going to take a few more years for that to happen. In the meantime, prepare to see the most degenerate media of all time by the leftist jews who control us now.

And when you die and go back to the black void of nothingness that you came from before you were born, remember this

At least you can actually say you lived through hell
It ain’t much, but it’s the only claim to fame you’re gonna reach in this cruel world

"Hell is empty and all the demons are here"

A very interesting perspective, but how do you explain the perfect life of Chad?

A very interesting perspective, but how do you explain the perfect life of Chad?
Easy mode.
But like I said, it’s basically a difficulty slider.
For sure an easier life by megamiles than a tranny, faggot, or a fucking incel lmao
But still lightyears behind the couch cushion that is stacy’s life

similar to stacys, they exist to torture us by showing us what we’ll never BE. Meanwhile, stacys torture us by showing us what we’ll never HAVE
It’s case specific, really

based and gnosticism flesh prison woke nigga pilled
70B357EC 0CD5 450B 934B A4AA2E469804

Last edited:
We are living in hell.
No, hell isn’t that dumbass fiery lava lake that the bible tells you it is.
You aren’t going to go to that place just because you wacked off to a foid showing her tits on the internet when you were 11.

You’re already here.

The thing about hell is that it’s entirely dependant on how you are raised within it.
If you are a foid, a faggot, a tranny whore, or any of that degenerate shit, you live life on a slightly easier/extremely easier difficulty scale.

Faggot difficulty? Just get fucked in the ass by other men. Boom. Huge sacrifice you make so that you can be cradled by leftist culture. That’s the nature of hell. If you want any sort of acceptance or understanding thrown your way, all you have to do is give up your natural instincts and go the way of the faggot. This is what hell is. You are literally sacrificing all of your testosterone for feminity. It’s the real deal equivelant of sacrificing your soul to the devil.

Same applies to all trannies. Except to a way more intense level. Just cut your dick off bro. Make the ultimate sacrifice, and maybe, JUST maybe, you’ll be accepted by society. Don’t forget that you’ll only be offered sex by fellow degenerates, and you are still never going to touch real pussy.

And then there’s foids. Born in easy mode, live in easy mode, and will die in easy mode.
You might be asking me, “how is this hell if foids exist and are living life in tutorial island?”
That’s just it. Foids exist to show us just how screwed we are. They are the embodiement of how hell is. It’s to torture us and squeeze the life out of us by showing us that we struck out while others hit a home run simply by being born with another hole under their asshole

If God existed, he would send a meteor straight towards the earth right now.

He doesn’t exist. Sorry jesuscopers. It’s the fucking truth, accept it. Soyciety will destroy itself thankfully, but it’s going to take a few more years for that to happen. In the meantime, prepare to see the most degenerate media of all time by the leftist jews who control us now.

And when you die and go back to the black void of nothingness that you came from before you were born, remember this

At least you can actually say you lived through hell
It ain’t much, but it’s the only claim to fame you’re gonna reach in this cruel world
High IQ post ngl. Good read.

Easy mode.
But like I said, it’s basically a difficulty slider.
For sure an easier life by megamiles than a tranny, faggot, or a fucking incel lmao
But still lightyears behind the couch cushion that is stacy’s life

similar to stacys, they exist to torture us by showing us what we’ll never BE. Meanwhile, stacys torture us by showing us what we’ll never HAVE
It’s case specific, really
You need to buy about 100kg of fertilizer and maybe 5 or 10 guns my friend

This is cope tough. You are ugly and this world is hell FOR YOU.

For normscum it's the best thing ever and they enjoy every second of it despite being exploited, cucked etc... why? Because even if you're a slave, as long as you get loved and valued you can tolerate it. Most of us don't get that shit, therefore we are useless NEETs.

This forum focueses too much on Chad tough and gives normies a pass. There is not a big difference between Chad and normies, Chad is just a particularly fortunate normie, but at their core both experience the world similarly happy. The difference between having access to 1 hole and 20 holes like Chad is INFINITELY smaller than between 0 and 1. Ask any mathematician.

This world is hell only for incels, the cucked rest likes this shitty place. No hardship or trauma ever opened their eyes so they live in a bubble.

But I guess it would fit a hell that it creates the illusion it isn't hell.

For normscum it's the best thing ever and they enjoy every second of it despite being exploited, cucked etc... why? Because even if you're a slave, as long as you get loved and valued you can tolerate it. Most of us don't get that shit, therefore we are useless NEETs.

This forum focueses too much on Chad tough and gives normies a pass. There is not a big difference between Chad and normies, Chad is just a particularly fortunate normie, but at their core both experience the world similarly happy. The difference between having access to 1 hole and 20 holes like Chad is INFINITELY smaller than between 0 and 1. Ask any mathematician.

This world is hell only for incels, the cucked rest likes this shitty place. No hardship or trauma ever opened their eyes so they live in a bubble.

It definitely isnt paradise for normscum. They just like to pretend it is . THAT is the cope.

the cucked rest PRETENDS like they are wholefully satisfied, to pretend like they are living better then they actually are

its why normshits are fuckheads to begin with. they are willfully ignorant to how much better their lives could be if they were born different
but they pretend to be satisfied because they know it could be a lot worse (they could be born incel, for example)

Women and Chads are here to make this hell more hellish.
Official employees at Hell(co) :feelsUnreal:

cope even Chads will eventually be reborn as incels. Demiurge will give them suffering in other life times

It definitely isnt paradise for normscum. They just like to pretend it is . THAT is the cope.

the cucked rest PRETENDS like they are wholefully satisfied, to pretend like they are living better then they actually are

its why normshits are fuckheads to begin with. they are willfully ignorant to how much better their lives could be if they were born different
but they pretend to be satisfied because they know it could be a lot worse (they could be born incel, for example)
Dude stop. You watched too much Fight Club. Normscum aren't these poor oppressed cattle who pretend to be happy, they ARE happy, because they always had satisfying friendships and relationships and were never rejected or bullied and their parents never divorced. They sit in their fucking offices on their fat asses and discuss the newest episode of Games of Throne with their coworkers and pretend to be working while browsing the web and later hit the pub and plan their next vacation to Italy and come home to their wife who prepared their favorite dish for them and then they eat together and their delightful children tell them how there was some weird kid in school who was bullied (us) and they all laugh and plan how they are going to visit the Grand Canyon this weekend.

The Normshit creature at least in the West is a hedonistic robot maximized to experience as much pleasure as possible. I've seen these people, normies are fucking zombies who can't fucking stop grinning.

It is US who are fucking miserable, just think about it: Why are shootings so fucking rare. The West is like 1 billion people, yet only like 3 occur every year. Because wagies/normies are happy like fucking pigs. Egoistical, self-sufficient, ignorant, retarded. Brain literally rotten away by constant studying, slaving and hedonism-maxxing, but not miserable like us. God I hate these rats so fucking much.

I point this out because this is important. Don't expect fucking anything from these creatures. They will not join le incel rebellion because they are so le oppressed. They will fucking fight us to the death, because they consider this clown world paradise.

PS. I'm not saying the foid in my example doesn't fuck Chad on the side or that the wagecuck doesn't have to work hard ocassionally. Like I said earlier normies DO get cucked, even a lot. The fucking difference is they can tolerate it, because they are still happy like pigs.

It is us who are hyper-sensitive to cucking, because we are so damn miserable. This was in no way a defense for wageslaving btw, blackpilled people like us could never enjoy this lifestyle, but normies are fucking allergic to the black pill.

Last edited:
This is cope though. You are ugly and this world is hell FOR YOU.

For normscum it's the best thing ever and they enjoy every second of it despite being exploited, cucked etc... why? Because even if you're a slave, as long as you get loved and valued you can tolerate it.

Interesting idea nonetheless, even if others may find parts (or all) of it flawed.

Chads and foids aren't real. The only humans with souls in this world are incels and other men who are suffering. We suffer because our actual selves were bad christcucks (or whichever religion is the truth). Then we died and went to hell with our memories erased. And when we die in this existence, we'll regain a different consciousness as an unfortunate toddler who will live a life of suffering again. Decent theory

Chads and foids aren't real. The only humans with souls in this world are incels and other men who are suffering. We suffer because our actual selves were bad christcucks (or whichever religion is the truth). Then we died and went to hell with our memories erased. And when we die in this existence, we'll regain a different consciousness as an unfortunate toddler who will live a life of suffering again. Decent theory
Chads and foids have zero backbone so ya

Dude stop. You watched too much Fight Club. Normscum aren't these poor oppressed cattle who pretend to be happy, they ARE happy, because they always had satisfying friendships and relationships and were never rejected or bullied and their parents never divorced. They sit in their fucking offices on their fat asses and discuss the newest episode of Games of Throne with their coworkers and pretend to be working while browsing the web and later hit the pub and plan their next vacation to Italy and come home to their wife who prepared their favorite dish for them and then they eat together and their delightful children tell them how there was some weird kid in school who was bullied (us) and they all laugh and plan how they are going to visit the Grand Canyon this weekend.

The Normshit creature at least in the West is a hedonistic robot maximized to experience as much pleasure as possible. I've seen these people, normies are fucking zombies who can't fucking stop grinning.

It is US who are fucking miserable, just think about it: Why are shootings so fucking rare. The West is like 1 billion people, yet only like 3 occur every year. Because wagies/normies are happy like fucking pigs. Egoistical, self-sufficient, ignorant, retarded. Brain literally rotten away by constant studying, slaving and hedonism-maxxing, but not miserable like us. God I hate these rats so fucking much.

I point this out because this is important. Don't expect fucking anything from these creatures. They will not join le incel rebellion because they are so le oppressed. They will fucking fight us to the death, because they consider this clown world paradise.

PS. I'm not saying the foid in my example doesn't fuck Chad on the side or that the wagecuck doesn't have to work hard ocassionally. Like I said earlier normies DO get cucked, even a lot. The fucking difference is they can tolerate it, because they are still happy like pigs.

It is us who are hyper-sensitive to cucking, because we are so damn miserable. This was in no way a defense for wageslaving btw, blackpilled people like us could never enjoy this lifestyle, but normies are fucking allergic to the black pill.
Absolute iq

They are Just conditioned to conform and Take IT Up their Ass .

Those are Just loosers that want to be Winners but domt realize that They cant be those Winners .

Tldr: people who are delusional and Content with it.