Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT is just infested with angry foids

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I just notice how majoirty of the posters are fucking foids who are cleary mad that they couldn’t receive chad. Most of them aren’t even in relationships and it’s funny how there isn’t a “femceltears” sub and even tho femcels don’t exist we should make a sub for it just to call out females behaviors

Last edited:
Angry foids and us, literally half the content is posted by this sites own users, to farm for karma and larp... Its pathetic. Nobody will convince me otherwise.

There's a bunch of faggot white knights there too.

Stop giving IT attention.

I just notice how majoirty of the posters are fucking foids who are cleary mad that they couldn’t receive chad. Most of them aren’t even in relationships and it’s funny how there isn’t a “femceltears” sub and even tho femcels don’t exist we should make a sub for it just to call out females behaviors
I remember a few years ago the people at IT did a meet up and it was a bunch of 2-3/10 obese lesbians

I once heard a goth looking foid call herself a femcel in public. She was a 5/10 skinny, in her early 20s.

Nothing new, the whole sub is full of bitter women who got rejected by Chad, and now they must take their anger on ugly lonely men.

IT isn't even that active tbh, best to ignore them and let the trolls fade away.

Nothing new, the whole sub is full of bitter women who got rejected by Chad, and now they must take their anger on ugly lonely men.

there isn’t a “femceltears” sub and even tho femcels don’t exist we should make a sub for it just to call out females behaviors
No, they don't deserve any attention. They are the ones that follow us, not the other way around.

any hot biological females from IT wanna ascend with me? :feelshehe:

most of them are troons and white knights, real foids are too busy to stalk incels