Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe whites have it hard too.Imagine married to that.I am glad I am an incel.

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/ikptda/white_m_and_black_f_marriage_and_hair_washing/

White M and black F marriage and hair washing
renderTimingPixel.png

Hi I'm a white male and been in an interracial marriage for 4 years and dated 3 years before that.
To summarize, my wife washes her hair once every two weeks and it smells bad after about one week from not washing and working etc. Smells great after washing.
She says she cannot wash more often than 1x per 2 wk because it will dry out or damage her hair and that these restrictions relate specifically to it being black hair. It only seems to happen when she works because when covid hit and she was home 24 7...the issue stopped like magic and resumed after she went back to work (at a different job) The job is indoors and not physical.
There have been periods where she seemed to have it under control and periods in the marriage where I have basically lived at my office or in my car because of it.
I'm dont know how to address this issue anymore with her as you will read below. That is what I need help with.
It smells good when washes. When it smells I cannot be in the same room or car sometimes. Forget about sex. We have sex about 5 times a year. There is a lot of resentment around this issue on both sides. We dont talk for days sometimes because of it.
I love her but i dont know how long I can live this way. I've spent thousands in hair salon gift cards that will wash it for her but that is not sustainable.
I'm literally in therapy because of this issue.
I dont know how to talk about it with her anymore because nothing changes and talking about it just hurts her feelngs and we dont speak for a week after it comes up. So I live isolated in the same house from her and she from I.
This is going to destroy our marriage and I'm clueless as to how to fix it or address it. I need help.

Lol still mogs us

Lol still mogs us
Do you call that mogging us? I know inceldom sucks, but I wouldn't want a life like that at all.

Betabuxxers and failed normies will never be a target of my envy.

I wish I cared about the plight of cumskin humans.

Then again I dont really care about most humans.

What a horrible life...

Do you call that mogging us? I know inceldom sucks, but I wouldn't want a life like that at all.

Betabuxxers and failed normies will never be a target of my envy.
Why would he get that far with such a recurring issue?

Sounds like a really bad

Sounds like a really bad
Men put up with all things imaginable and jump through all hoops on earth daily just to try keep some below average, old, fat, high-mileage, uninteresting and uninterested, foid around. And that's normies, just to put things on perspective.

Lol this dudes so beta hes afraid to ask his damn wife to take a shower so he hid in his car. Sex 5 times a year? Has to be a larp

Lol this dudes so beta hes afraid to ask his damn wife to take a shower so he hid in his car. Sex 5 times a year? Has to be a larp
It's completely possible that there's some poor fool out there living this IRL

Jfl at white men who fuck niggresses

It's completely possible that there's some poor fool out there living this IRL
And they probably tell themselves every night that what they have is as good as it gets. Little lies like that are all that keeps many normies from having a complete mental breakdown

Men put up with all things imaginable and jump through all hoops on earth daily just to try keep some below average, old, fat, high-mileage, uninteresting and uninterested, foid around. And that's normies, just to put things on perspective.
That's what happens when the laws are so brootally anti male

Redditors are so fucking weird lmao. At what point would you think "I know, let me go to see a therapist, that will solve the fact that my wife is a lazy nasty bitch who won't wash her hair!!1"

Fucking lol. Completely insane

Sounds like a really bad
Yeah; seems like he would’ve known about the smell in the first week of dating and yet still somehow stuck it out for 7 years

Niggers truly are subhuman

He still has a wife. He’s just too pussy to tell her to stop putting chemicals in her hair or to wash it more. Greycel-tier post

He still has a wife. He’s just too pussy to tell her to stop putting chemicals in her hair or to wash it more. Greycel-tier post

Yes. And cucks defend it. Sadly, some people even here defend many of those anti-male laws.
who is defending them on this website? They need to be banned

who is defending them on this website? They need to be banned
There are agecucks who defend high AoC feminist anti-male laws, people who defend men having their lives ruined for watching media on the internet for free, people who think women should be "free" and say the enforcement of traditional gender roles would generate nothing but betabuxx situations (which is dumb IMO), etc.

There are agecucks who defend high AoC feminist anti-male laws, people who defend men having their lives ruined for watching media on the internet for free, people who think women should be "free" and say the enforcement of traditional gender roles would generate nothing but betabuxx situations (which is dumb IMO), etc.
There's a difference between being free and having the rest of soyciety and her ex husband having to pay for her existance. Even if women want to be free, they should have no right to anyone else's money.

Also, many agecucks need to be burned alive (in minecraft).

Someone should have warned him that niggerstink doesnt wash off, it just gets cloaked by soap.

if you are glad to be incel, why are you on a site thats dedicated to vent about inceldom. dont let me catch you complaining about it since your glad. Also mogs me.

Redditors are so fucking weird lmao. At what point would you think "I know, let me go to see a therapist, that will solve the fact that my wife is a lazy nasty bitch who won't wash her hair!!1"

Fucking lol. Completely insane
To normtards therapy fixes everything! :soy:

Yes whites have it hard water is wet