Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe everyone is supposed to be attractive

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title :
View: https://x.com/sickm007/status/1706338926309335099?s=46
Black males specifically lack facial growth which makes them ugly, desperate, simps and attention seeking , emotional , betas. ( me included) Most non blacks have good facial growth as seen in the video . If I can walk into a space or look at a video and see that everyone is attractive in one place why can’t I see it everywhere ?? Someone is producing ugly babies and there is a way to fix it as I said especially for blacks people.

Stop this retarded self hatred bs. In a normal world you would have a black looksmatch by your side. The problem is even if she exists, she also cultivates a form of self hatred pushing her to date out of your community with some white Chad. The cult of whiteness is retarded af and is actually the reason there are so many ethnicels, as ethnic foids weaponize sex against males of their own community. This is fucked up and just a matter of education.

Assortative mating suggests that even with an “inferior physiognomy” similar looking individuals with similar life circumstances are more likely to mate than dissimilar and foreign partners.

Tl;dr your race doesn’t exclude you from dating within your race. It may exclude you from dating OUT of your race though.

The black dude is stronger & taller also zoomers are the most attractive generation ever & he's old

In a normal world you would have a black looksmatch by your side
Creating an ugly black person is a waste bro they’ll get bullied , rejected and ostracized by society especially if it’s a male , then hell shooting up his own community drop out and go to jail for life . That’s more than likely what’s going to happen

Stop this retarded self hatred bs. In a normal world you would have a black looksmatch by your side. The problem is even if she exists, she also cultivates a form of self hatred pushing her to date out of your community with some white Chad. The cult of whiteness is retarded af and is actually the reason there are so many ethnicels, as ethnic foids weaponize sex against males of their own community. This is fucked up and just a matter of education.
It is what it is why do you think so many blacks feel this way tho? It’s not for no reason , unfortunately other peoples opinions do matter you can muh self love all you want but you’re constantly being torn down you truly won’t feel that way .

similar looking individuals with similar life circumstances are more likely to mate than dissimilar and foreign partners.
An ugly subhuman black can fuck an ugly subhuman non black and make an attractive baby

Blacks are high SMV, just below whites, and even greater for some foids

Blacks are high SMV, just below whites, and even greater for some foids
Even got rejected by a crush once because she “only dates black guys” (as a white guy)

Title :
View: https://x.com/sickm007/status/1706338926309335099?s=46
Black males specifically lack facial growth which makes them ugly, desperate, simps and attention seeking , emotional , betas. ( me included) Most non blacks have good facial growth as seen in the video . If I can walk into a space or look at a video and see that everyone is attractive in one place why can’t I see it everywhere ?? Someone is producing ugly babies and there is a way to fix it as I said especially for blacks people.

inferior race

black people can hoodmax, buy nice clothes and pretend to be a gangster or just be a gangster like most black people

black people can hoodmax, buy nice clothes and pretend to be a gangster or just be a gangster like most black people
Another problem with this race

Another problem with this race
I personally hate the hoodification of society, it seems really degenerate

if I was fully black I think I'd kill myself, the negative connotations with blacks are too much, always associated with crime and killing. although they live up to their reputation

if I was fully black I think I'd kill myself, the negative connotations with blacks are too much, always associated with crime and killing. although they live up to their reputation
Death is the only escape

Actually correct. Racemixing is a problem though, it created ricewhores and coalburners. If racemixing didn't exist it would put a dent in hypergamy.

hypergamy
How? Since most of the attractive men are non blacks anyways . So all races would date the attractive within their race and black would still make the ugliest babies which what caused them to be slaves

How? Since most of the attractive men are non blacks anyways . So all races would date the attractive within their race and black would still make the ugliest babies which what caused them to be slaves
The cutoff of attractiveness would be lowered for men. Ricecels wouldn't be competing with white or blacks, white men wouldn't be competing with thugmaxxed tyrones, hoodrats wouldn't be competing with cartelmaxxed latinos, etc.

And no mixed babies is a good thing, so each race is preserved.