Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I became the hikikomori

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I remember few years ago I watched a documentary on japans hikikomori They are very lonely people who stayed in their rooms and suffer from depression. They are the outcasts of the society. I thought how can they live like this. At least I had a few friends I thought.
Chain of events happened since then, I got the taste of the first blackpill. Life changed. I became the hikikomori. I was one of them. I came to know that my "friends" were actually normies , they were the one making my life miserable. And cultually as my parents are conservatives I have no freedom. I am not hoping that someday I will accend because that will only make me dissapointed. My room is my shrine now. I must be really retarded that I wrote this piece of garbage.

Same tbh. Ever since I could remember I would see neet's or "living in moms basement archetypes" and never expected to be one of them. but here I am now. waiting for the day to get kicked out. I don't know where to go after that tbh.

I'm only leaving my house for buying groceries, thanks to corona-chan :feelsautistic:

Same tbh. Ever since I could remember I would see neet's or "living in moms basement archetypes" and never expected to be one of them. but here I am now. waiting for the day to get kicked out.
Never found those archetypes funny and always recognized it for the sadistic punching down that it was.

I don't know where to go after that tbh.
Brutal careerpill.

More like a lowiqpill. I dropped out of fucking 9th grade its beyond over for me brocel.
Man if I were in your position I'd try to go back to high school and finish.
Not graduating high school as an ugly male is so far into it's over territory...
Did you least get your G.E.D. before you dropped out?

Man if I were in your position I'd try to go back to high school and finish.
Not graduating high school as an ugly male is so far into it's over territory...
Did you least get your G.E.D. before you dropped out?
Too low iQ to do any of that shit mate. My plan is to rope when shit hits the fan

Too low iQ to do any of that shit mate. My plan is to rope when shit hits the fan
Man I'm telling you the rope doesn't always go as planned. There's so many failures.
I'd at least give it a go to finish high school and try to get some job experience. What else do you have to do in the mean time? You aren't getting any younger (brutal agepill Ik)

I'd at least give it a go to finish high school and try to get some job experience.
You aren't getting any younger (brutal agepill Ik)
I appreciate your concern towards my situation brocel. I do have plans to reattempt schooling. I simply don't have faith in my iQ. I have a bunch of mental issues that caused me to collapse in the first place. I don't have a "neet life" in the way many would expect. I can barley do shit other than lay in bed all day and stare at the ceiling and fap every once in a while. I dont like to be a fag and talk about my life on here but I was disabled and shit for my whole life and a bunch of other shit kek

I appreciate your concern towards my situation brocel.
No problem.

I do have plans to reattempt schooling. I simply don't have faith in my iQ. I have a bunch of mental issues that caused me to collapse in the first place. I don't have a "neet life" in the way many would expect. I can barley do shit other than lay in bed all day and stare at the ceiling and fap every once in a while.
tbh @anon1822 has brought up this issue too.
If you ldar too long your body just gets use to being lazy and any amount of effort spent on nontrivial work or tasks makes you exhausted.

I dont like to be a fag and talk about my life on here but I was disabled and shit for my whole life and a bunch of other shit kek
That really sucks man. That can be a heavy obstacle to getting through life in many ways including academic.

If you ldar too long your body just gets use to being lazy and any amount of effort spent on nontrivial work or tasks makes you exhausted.
Oh yeah that's a thing too; but I wasn't referring to that tbh. Even during the genesis of my neetdom I didn't play video games or some shit every day in-fact I barley do anything at all, lol. I can barley progress on tasks and activities that I actually care about.

That really sucks man. That can be a heavy obstacle to getting through life in many ways including academic.
ik my situation isn't as bad as others but it still hits me like a truck

Oh yeah that's a thing too; but I wasn't referring to that tbh. Even during the genesis of my neetdom I didn't play video games or some shit every day. I can barley progress on tasks and activities that I actually care about.
tbh browsing the internet is way more addicting than even playing video games for more than a few hours

ik my situation isn't as bad as others but it still hits me like a truck
The agepill means the clock is ticking tbh
Because you are planning to try to finish high school this is the best chance you have tbh
It only gets harder to concentrate and have enough energy as you get older.

tbh browsing the internet is way more addicting than even playing video games for more than a few hours
Spot on ngl
The agepill means the clock is ticking tbh
Because you are planning to try to finish high school this is the best chance you have tbh
It only gets harder to concentrate and have enough energy as you get older.
Gotta get rid of the NEET body laziness like you mentioned before. I can feel that shit get worse every day.

Spot on ngl
Browsing the internet is one of the best copes of modern life tbhngl
Incels that lived before you could cope online had things bad
@Emba can you confirm?
Gotta get rid of the NEET body laziness like you mentioned before. I can feel that shit get worse every day.
Yeah although not oversleeping is one of the hardest things tbh
NEET body laziness is a great way of putting it.
You can still walk and do regular tasks like making meals. But exerting any effort past that on physical and mental tasks tires you out so easily.

Last edited:
You can still walk and do regular tasks like making meals. But exerting any effort past that on physical and mental tasks tires you out so easily.
I'm past this stage already lmao. I'm too lazy to even go to the God damned kitchen. I have gallons of water next to me with a mini fridge full of microwaveable dinners, and yes a literal microwave is next to this fridge. So within arms reach (in fact only using one arm most times) I can prepare foods and get hydrated. But i'm not a fat smelly neet, thankfully. I am not very overweight if at all and I do clean my room and shit so it's not pic related jfl. It's not fattening shit either
Over

I'm past this stage already lmao. I'm too lazy to even go to the God damned kitchen. I have gallons of water next to me with a mini fridge full of microwaveable dinners, and yes a literal microwave is next to this fridge. So within arms reach (in fact only using one arm most times) I can prepare foods and get hydrated. But i'm not a fat smelly neet, thankfully. I am not very overweight if at all and I do clean my room and shit so it's not pic related jfl.
It's not fattening shit either
View attachment 373333
Good thing that your room isn't as messy as in that pic tbh
The carpet and trash can is ogre tier.

I can relate to being lazy even sometimes to go to the kitchen.
I'd rather microwave than take the time cooking food on the stove. If you don't mind drinking tap water that saves you from having to rely on buying packs of bottled water ngl

. If you don't mind drinking tap water that saves you from having to rely on buying packs of bottled water ngl
Ah see what I do is I have a water filter and fill up reusable gallons and refill every couple of days. If I drank from the tap my disability would've killed me by now tbh.

Ah see what I do is I have a water filter and fill up reusable gallons and refill every couple of days.
Pretty cost effective solution ngl
If I drank from the tap my disability would've killed me by now tbh.
[/QUOTE]
True tbh most unfiltered tap water tastes terrible and has a lot of chemicals in it.

True tbh most unfiltered tap water tastes terrible and has a lot of chemicals in it.
Depends on where you live tbh. My state has the worst tap water iicrc. Sometimes the cunt comes out BROWN jfl

Depends on where you live tbh. My state has the worst tap water iicrc. Sometimes the cunt comes out BROWN jfl
Damn that's like Flint Michigan tier tap water right there...

Browsing the internet is one of the best copes of modern life tbhngl
Incels that lived before you could cope online had things bad
@Emba can you confirm?

Yeah although not oversleeping is one of the hardest things tbh
NEET body laziness is a great way of putting it.
Confirmed! Indeed...

I (&/or anyone) can learn or find out about almost anything just by knowing the search term!

Currently, I've been studying all the various ways to make distilled ethanol. (For my new and very superior cope of herbal tinctures)

Confirmed! Indeed...

I (&/or anyone) can learn or find out about almost anything just by knowing the search term!
Imo it's not just that.
TV, video games, going outside for walks and coping with imagination and playing with toys?
You can only do that for a few hours at most before you are completely bored and exhausted.
While you can browse the internet continuously for hours and even days without getting bored as long as you are reading about something that interests you tbh

Currently, I've been studying all the various ways to make distilled ethanol. (For my new and very superior cope of herbal tinctures)
Didn't know that ethanol was used in herbal remedies. I thought it was more associated with alcohol and biofuels ngl

I can't take users seriously when they say that they're "hikikomori" when their profile says they've only been online for a few hours

Imo it's not just that.
TV, video games, going outside for walks and coping with imagination and playing with toys?
You can only do that for a few hours at most before you are completely bored and exhausted.
While you can browse the internet continuously for hours and even days without getting bored as long as you are reading about something that interests you tbh

Didn't know that ethanol was used in herbal remedies. I thought it was more associated with alcohol and biofuels ngl
Oh yeah, instead of heating water and making a tea you just use a few drops and BAM you get the effect! No more waiting and hassles. Ofc you have to soak the herb(s) in some high proof alcohol for almost 2 months... But that's easy enough.

Sure you can use it for fuel too but it isn't that easy for small scale usage. Ot takes a lot of time and heat & cold inputs... It would require a farm and several acres of land to provide the alcohol to power the tractors... Bio diesel is better for that. Or, "woodgas."

Anyway i use a homemade tincture of thyme to manage my excess mucus. I buy the vodka to do it. But the booze whore gave me a hard time for being a mask slob, so I'm considering alternatives to stores. I made wine before and it's easy.

I also worked for a moonshiner many years ago for a summer and got paid in booze. It waa surprisingly a difficult job! Very fiddly. Requires a lot of attention and long times. All night of stoking a fire and hauling water! Completely unlike the fucking tv shows!

Im struggling heavily in college, and I just feel like giving up. I wish I could just live a hikkimori life like the japanese and live recluse but soyciety forces us to wageslave and interact with this fucked up world :feelsbadman:

Oh yeah, instead of heating water and making a tea you just use a few drops and BAM you get the effect! No more waiting and hassles. Ofc you have to soak the herb(s) in some high proof alcohol for almost 2 months... But that's easy enough.
Green tea is better than black tea imo.

Sure you can use it for fuel too but it isn't that easy for small scale usage. Ot takes a lot of time and heat & cold inputs... It would require a farm and several acres of land to provide the alcohol to power the tractors... Bio diesel is better for that. Or, "woodgas."
Your mention of farm and alcohol reminded me of this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQFh9CA7u7A

Anyway i use a homemade tincture of thyme to manage my excess mucus. I buy the vodka to do it. But the booze whore gave me a hard time for being a mask slob, so I'm considering alternatives to stores. I made wine before and it's easy.
Herbal remedies are a soft cure for minor ailments tbh
I like to make use of modern medicine when the congestion problems are too severe imo.

I also worked for a moonshiner many years ago for a summer and got paid in booze. It waa surprisingly a difficult job! Very fiddly. Requires a lot of attention and long times. All night of stoking a fire and hauling water! Completely unlike the fucking tv shows!
The tv shows/documentaries on how food and drink is processed and manufactured is a great cope ngl

Green tea is better than black tea imo.

Your mention of farm and alcohol reminded me of this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQFh9CA7u7A

Herbal remedies are a soft cure for minor ailments tbh
I like to make use of modern medicine when the congestion problems are too severe imo.

The tv shows/documentaries on how food and drink is processed and manufactured is a great cope ngl

Next year I'm getting a green tea tree. I hope. I know many leaves that make a nice tea.

I would rather trust a plant than some jew in a lab coat to make my heath products. Plus you can grow the stuff yourself and know it's true history. Organic? Fertilized with "biosludge?"

Yeah man it's strange that some people have no clue where food and stuff comes from...

Next year I'm getting a green tea tree. I hope. I know many leaves that make a nice tea.
I've heard of tea trees ngl but I didn't know there was such a thing as a green tea tree.
But making tea from the source seems like a great cope tbh

I would rather trust a plant than some jew in a lab coat to make my heath products. Plus you can grow the stuff yourself and know it's true history. Organic? Fertilized with "biosludge?"
I'd rather have the option of both natural and artificial remedies tbhngl
In the old days people only had access to natural remedies but they weren't foolproof.

As demonized as modern medicine and big pharma is, a lot of it is useful in more extreme cases of unwellness where natural remedies can't be expected to fully cure the ailment.
Otherwise why even make any other remedies if the natural remedies worked fine?
Same with plastic tbh
It has many downsides but it also has helped produce the modern world and conveniences taken for granted today.

Yeah man it's strange that some people have no clue where food and stuff comes from...
They can afford not to be curious because they have friends and relationships to engage in.
Meanwhile incels have to find a way to cope 24/7 without anyone.

I've heard of tea trees ngl but I didn't know there was such a thing as a green tea tree.
But making tea from the source seems like a great cope tbh

I'd rather have the option of both natural and artificial remedies tbhngl
In the old days people only had access to natural remedies but they weren't foolproof.

As demonized as modern medicine and big pharma is, a lot of it is useful in more extreme cases of unwellness where natural remedies can't be expected to fully cure the ailment.
Otherwise why even make any other remedies if the natural remedies worked fine?
Same with plastic tbh
It has many downsides but it also has helped produce the modern world and conveniences taken for granted today.

They can afford not to be curious because they have friends and relationships to engage in.
Meanwhile incels have to find a way to cope 24/7 without anyone.
Good points. Tea trees are pretty good if you have the right climate for them. I have a buddy that will set me up with some clones (cuttings).

The thing about big pharma, is it's a business. They have profit margins and shit to deal with. Just look up the history of medicine bro! That will cope you! Check out this podcast ("radio show") about (((doctors)))...

...and the history of medicine. They could have done a better job naming the episode...

I just don't trust them fuckers that DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME! Sure, for some things modern medicine is awesome. But most of it is symptom management. I would rather have a cure. Plus i can't travel all around looking for a pill! And begging for a pill prescription is disgusting! For the time of research i can know more than most doctors.