Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I became taller

Measured right after you woke up?
Measure your height in the late afternoon/evening

I measured myself as soon as I got up, without having stretched before.
Yea see....:lul:
My real height is 5´9 barefoot.
But when I wake up, I´m like 5´10.
Measure yourself in the late afternoon, or when you get back from work / college

This guy is bullshitting us. You can't grow if your growth plates are closed (which they are by your mid 20s definitely) and growth is genetic.
You can stretch. I wouldn’t be surprised if you can gain a couple of cms by stretching. It probably resets if you don’t keep up the exercises. You can make your dick bigger with exercises, you can make your jaw noticeably stronger with exercises or chewing gum, you can transform your body by gymmaxxing. You can improve most things with effort and education.

I did as well, grew 2 inches these past couple years, wonder where it’s going to stop but I don’t necessarily like the hand I was dealt.

Anyway, I am neither the first nor the last to see that muscle stretching for a long enough time can make you grow a couple of centimeters at any age. Maybe my spine was compressed, it doesn't matter.
You probably improved your posture.

You can stretch. I wouldn’t be surprised if you can gain a couple of cms by stretching. It probably resets if you don’t keep up the exercises. You can make your dick bigger with exercises, you can make your jaw noticeably stronger with exercises or chewing gum, you can transform your body by gymmaxxing. You can improve most things with effort and education.
Thank god someone who understands

In any case, I suppose that stretching is like gaining muscle mass, you are not going to lose all your gains by stopping training for a while.

I grew 2 cm. stretching my legs and spine + calisthenics in a couple of months, I'm over 25 years old

Now I'm 1.71cm tall

Looksmaxxing is the only way guys, give it a chance.
:feelskek:

I was about to get angry at this post but i died laughing.

tank you man. made me laugh

Yea see....:lul:
My real height is 5´9 barefoot.
But when I wake up, I´m like 5´10.
Measure yourself in the late afternoon, or when you get back from work / college
I always measure myself at the same time, it doesn't matter

I always measure myself at the same time, it doesn't matter
Oh for a second I was scared you had measured evening height first time and morning height second time :feelskek: :feelskek: i die of laughter if that was the case

Congratulations!

It’s not uncommon to squeeze out a cm or 2 as a young adult. It’s not an infinite height glitch. You likely won’t go any further.

2cm is like the difference between wearing Vans and wearing Airmaxes. It’s nothing in the big picture.

>I need all the cms I can get.
Is cope thinking for genetically inferior men. If you were 6’2”, you would give zero shits if you grew to 6’3” one day. It makes zero difference in real life.

Lets Go Sport GIF by UEFA

Haaland recently grew from like 6’4.5” to 6’5”. He gave literally zero fucking shits. Who cares?
True

images

Estiramiento-isquiotibiales-piernas-abiertas-560x323.jpg

I do these stretches for 15 minutes a day, then I walk and do my calisthenics routine
(they are the only images I found)

It takes months to see results but it's worth it.
Looks gay