Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I became taller

Freixel

Freixel

Banned
-
I grew 2 cm. stretching my legs and spine + calisthenics in a couple of months, I'm over 25 years old

Now I'm 1.71cm tall

Looksmaxxing is the only way guys, give it a chance.

Ban this Fakecel

Damn that's crazy. From invisible to invisible.

good for you bro
just 20 cm to go :)

Looksmaxxing is too late if you're over 30. Sure you can still prevent some aging and look better than alot of 30+ year old incels.

At least I'm not a -169 cm short guy anymore

I'll see if I can get to 1.72-73 after a year

What were you doing and how often? I need every cm I can get

Looksmaxxing is too late if you're over 30. Sure you can still prevent some aging and look better than alot of 30+ year old incels.

Why so depressed man, you can grow a couple of centimeters, expand your jaw and develop an athletic physique at almost any age.It only requires will and knowledge of looksmaxing

This guy is bullshitting us. You can't grow if your growth plates are closed (which they are by your mid 20s definitely) and growth is genetic.

This guy is bullshitting us. You can't grow if your growth plates are closed (which they are by your mid 20s definitely) and growth is genetic.
It's so fucking over man

Why so depressed man, you can grow a couple of centimeters, expand your jaw and develop an athletic physique at almost any age.It only requires will and knowledge of looksmaxing

I thought it was too late to mew when you're over 25.

I grew 2 cm. stretching my legs and spine + calisthenics in a couple of months, I'm over 25 years old

Now I'm 1.71cm tall

mods ban him

images

Estiramiento-isquiotibiales-piernas-abiertas-560x323.jpg

I do these stretches for 15 minutes a day, then I walk and do my calisthenics routine
(they are the only images I found)

It takes months to see results but it's worth it.

You can continue thinking that biological determinism is everything and that "science" (jew) has all the answers or you can use your will to try to change your life

You can continue thinking that biological determinism is everything and that "science" (jew) has all the answers or you can use your will to try to change your life
Objective facts aren't Jewish, I wouldn't give Jews that much credit.

Objective facts aren't Jewish, I wouldn't give Jews that much credit.
Anyway, I am neither the first nor the last to see that muscle stretching for a long enough time can make you grow a couple of centimeters at any age. Maybe my spine was compressed, it doesn't matter.

images

I do these stretches for 15 minutes a day, then I walk and do my calisthenics routine

This is the most normie stretch imaginable if it made you taller everyone would know about it

Anyway, I am neither the first nor the last to see that muscle stretching for a long enough time can make you grow a couple of centimeters at any age. Maybe my spine was compressed, it doesn't matter.
But if your spine was compressed then you didn’t really grow taller… it is like saying to fix your posture, obviously you are going to appear taller what does it have to do with the actual bone growth?

This is the most normie stretch imaginable if it made you taller everyone would know about it
The most basic exercises and stretches are the ones that have the best effect.

Show me a "non-normie" stretch

Now I'm 1.71cm tall

But if your spine was compressed then you didn’t really grow taller… it is like saying to fix your posture, obviously you are going to appear taller what does it have to do with the actual bone growth?
I'm not talking about bone growth, simply about reaching the maximum possible potential that your biology allows you.

2-3 cm. It's a lot when you're in the normie-incel range.

It’s not uncommon to squeeze out a cm or 2 as a young adult. It’s not an infinite height glitch. You likely won’t go any further.

2cm is like the difference between wearing Vans and wearing Airmaxes. It’s nothing in the big picture.

>I need all the cms I can get.
Is cope thinking for genetically inferior men. If you were 6’2”, you would give zero shits if you grew to 6’3” one day. It makes zero difference in real life.

Lets Go Sport GIF by UEFA

Haaland recently grew from like 6’4.5” to 6’5”. He gave literally zero fucking shits. Who cares?

images

post calisthenics routine

It’s not uncommon to squeeze out a cm or 2 as a young adult. It’s not an infinite height glitch. You likely won’t go any further.

2cm is like the difference between wearing Vans and wearing Airmaxes. It’s nothing in the big picture.

>I need all the cms I can get.
Is cope thinking for genetically inferior men. If you were 6’2”, you would give zero shits if you grew to 6’3” one day. It makes zero difference in real life.

Lets Go Sport GIF by UEFA

Haaland recently grew from like 6’4.5” to 6’5”. He gave literally zero fucking shits. Who cares?

Simply play the cards you were dealt as best you can instead of rottingmaxx 40 years until you die

post calisthenics routine
50 Push-ups
20 Pull-ups
20 Dips

3 Series of isometrics resting both hands on the floor, raising the feet (I don't know what this exercise is called)

40 minutes walk
200 Lateral Jumps
200 basic abdominals

Later I add biceps and shoulder exercises with dumbbells, although not always.

The repetitions can be increased, what matters is doing the basic exercises almost every day

Simply play the cards you were dealt as best you can instead of rottingmaxx 40 years until you die
Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

Yes, and the cards you were dealt is that you are 174cm give or take a few cm. That will always be true. Height is not something you can will into existence.

I used to cope too, thinking I could squeeze a few more inches. It’s not possible. There are other areas of your life you can improve.

Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

Yes, and the cards you were dealt is that you are 174cm give or take a few cm. That will always be true. Height is not something you can will into existence.

I used to cope too, thinking I could squeeze a few more inches. It’s not possible. There are other areas of your life you can improve.
As I said above, it's about reaching the maximum potential that your biology allows you, not hacking the laws of physics.

3 centimeters can be the difference between being a normie or an incel.

Now I'm 1.71cm tall

You mean 1.71m tall or 171cm tall

1.71cm = can miniaturemaxx to sneak inside vaginas at least

You mean 1.71m tall or 171cm tall

1.71cm = can miniaturemaxx to sneak inside vaginas at least
171cm

I'm not from the USA or northern Europe.

This is lifefuel outside the Germanic-Nordic countries.

171cm

I'm not from the USA or northern Europe.

This is lifefuel outside the Germanic-Nordic countries.

I've thought about trying these out, no harm in gaining another 2cm. But if it's not permanent it seems like a hassle to keep up.

At the end of the day there's no stretches for my autism.

I've thought about trying these out, no harm in gaining another 2cm. But if it's not permanent it seems like a hassle to keep up.

At the end of the day there's no stretches for my autism.
It's permanent if you do it for a long enough time, I'm talking a couple of years.

It's like gaining muscle mass, you are not going to lose all your gains by stopping training for a couple of months.

It only increases height temporarily, thats why every method other than LL for heightmaxxing is cope

This is fucking Larp fuck off back to Tiktok GrAy

You just went back to your morning height jfl.