Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I became nicer to people when I thought I had a chance

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Before getting a hard rejection recently, I was letting other cars pass me, letting pedestrians cross the road, etc.

I helped an old lady cross the road, and when I went inside a store the same old lady remembered my face and asked me to grab something off a high shelf, she gave me a personalised compliment, something to the effect of "you're really nice to me" or something. I would have asked her out if she was 80 years younger.

I was thinking about how to help homeless people, how to fix the educational system, etc.

JFL. I never wanted to be a misanthrope. It's not my misanthropy that made me an incel. That's reversing cause and effect. I stopped politicscoping and stopped societycoping because I couldn't find any woman attracted to me.

You tried, but blackpill sucked you right back

Before getting a hard rejection recently, I was letting other cars pass me, letting pedestrians cross the road, etc.

I helped an old lady cross the road, and when I went inside a store the same old lady remembered my face and asked me to grab something off a high shelf, she gave me a personalised compliment, something to the effect of "you're really nice to me" or something. I would have asked her out if she was 80 years younger.

I was thinking about how to help homeless people, how to fix the educational system, etc.

JFL. I never wanted to be a misanthrope. It's not my misanthropy that made me an incel. That's reversing cause and effect. I stopped politicscoping and stopped societycoping because I couldn't find any woman attracted to me.
blackpill always comes back You can’t run or hide from it

A lifetime together flashed through my head. How am I any less schizo than Joker?
blackpill always comes back You can’t run or hide from it
Should I stop unicorn hunting and try to oofy doofy? Feminism makes it impossible to betabuxx in the first place, how am I supposed to earn money?

That's right. When you realize that society doesn't provide what you really crave, you lose the motivation to contribute to society.

That's right. When you realize that society doesn't provide what you really crave, you lose the motivation to contribute to society.
Society is just sexhavers trying to protect their children. My children won't benefit from it due to non-existence, so what's the point?

one should never be this optimistic in life

I want to fuck a young 20 year old thai whore so hard

Nice of u to help the old lady and kind of lifefuel she remembered u

Same here man :feelsbadman: It feels unnatural to me but I’m trying to be less helpful, less polite, etc. in day to day non-work settings. At some point I’ll hopefully cross the threshold into being rude, cruel, etc in those settings. Dark triad is more attractive anyway, maybe it should be included in looksmaxxing lol

As incel it doesn't matter about your particular dispositon or how much of a 'nice guy' you are. You are destined to die alone without every knowing pussy so you will be doomed to a misery so dark that no amount oi good will or intention willl change that

naïve assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups

Your mindset is a result of your life. If changing your mindset can’t change your life (like due to being ugly), then mindset is always going eventually come back down the hill.

That's how it is. Because your circumstances shape your outlook. People aren't just naturally positive or negative, they're the sum of their life experiences. The people who had positive reinforcement their entire lives are going to be a lot happier than the people who have been shat on from day one.

I'm still kind to people. my online friends say I have a kind heart. but it doesn't stop people from treating me terribly though