Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I be a general for crabs legs war

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
If any other incel join me at a buffet we’d take all the crabs legs from the goddamn normie I wish I was here for the battle in the video over crabs legs this was what I’m born to do. Dumbass normie use the tongs to crab the legs from the buffet guess what I’d grab them with my hands I can get a grip on all the crabs legs. Then I share the crab legs with other incels who know crabs leg pill.

We need to show up to the buffet and take crabs legs from chad Stacey and normie
:feelsUgh:

View: https://youtu.be/PfHm5a6_tj8?si=MOp7WEtjMQ5T5Kz1

I’d be guy at :26 “where the crabs legs at”

If any other incel join me at a buffet we’d take all the crabs legs from the goddamn normie I wish I was here for the battle in the video over crabs legs this was what I’m born to do. Dumbass normie use the tongs to crab the legs from the buffet guess what I’d grab them with my hands I can get a grip on all the crabs legs. Then I share the crab legs with other incels who know crabs leg pill.

We need to show up to the buffet and take crabs legs from chad Stacey and normie

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAUz-qk5o3w

stealing cargo ships full of crabs sound better

Then I share the crab legs with other incels who know crabs leg pill.

very HIGH IQ

you are now the general for the crab legs war

American Heroes Award GIF by One Chicago

he posted it on inceldom discussion :lul:

I want some crab legs now

Based, we need to cause a shortage of seafood so they can suffer

Brutal legs of crabs pill at 3 am mang

Based. I’d go with u man, that sounds fun. I’m bad at getting the meat out of the shells though :feelsbadman: But I’m sure you could teach me lol

Sexhavers don't deserve crab legs only we do :yes:

Based. I’d go with u man, that sounds fun. I’m bad at getting the meat out of the shells though :feelsbadman: But I’m sure you could teach me lol
I can help you get the crab meat out of the shell

Inceldom well discussed

worst part there fighting over snow crab. at least fight over the better king crab

Stfu about crabs you nigger

Might be the highest IQ post on this site
The intricacies of his cognitive processes elude our comprehension, for his intellect, transcending conventional measures of IQ, has catapulted him into a realm of cognitive transcendence, rendering our understanding inadequate.

Yeah I do I'm tired of you stupid kids ruining the website fuck off
Bro look into other thread I have other topics like foids heightpill and dogpill also teeth rot man

The intricacies of his cognitive processes elude our comprehension, for his intellect, transcending conventional measures of IQ, has catapulted him into a realm of cognitive transcendence, rendering our understanding inadequate.
Man I don’t even know

this super high IQ thread got pinned in inceldom discussion :feelsdevil:

I might steal the large bags of crabs from wegmans:feelshehe: those shit cost like 90 dollars for a large bag I’m gonna run away with my free crabs

Imma post the video here too

Crab legs general I would farm crabs for you

We should do crab raids all over the world to send them a message.