Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I ate 1200 calories today.

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
Forced myself to eat breakfast and lunch, woke up at 10 (which meant I had gone 16 hours without eating) and I wasn't even the slightest bit hungry. I've lost like 5 kgs in the past 2 months and I'm probably going to keep losing more (already looks like I came out of auschwitz as it is :feelsrope:).

It's fucking over, I can't even find motivation to eat anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if one day I wake up and just stop breathing because that takes too much effort.

It's so suicidefuel living as an incel because there is no point to doing anything (except maybe LDARing). You don't have friends, (definitely not) a girlfriend, and half of your family probably only talks to you out of pity. There's no point in accomplishing anything if you have no one to share it with and just the thought of that removes any shred of motivation you might've had.

/endrant

Anyway, happy new year to all you brocels :feelsLightsaber:

That's probably what I eat daily :(

food is my favorite cope after sleeping

Forced myself to eat breakfast and lunch, woke up at 10 (which meant I had gone 16 hours without eating) and I wasn't even the slightest bit hungry. I've lost like 5 kgs in the past 2 months and I'm probably going to keep losing more (already looks like I came out of auschwitz as it is :feelsrope:).

It's fucking over, I can't even find motivation to eat anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if one day I wake up and just stop breathing because that takes too much effort.

It's so suicidefuel living as an incel because there is no point to doing anything (except maybe LDARing). You don't have friends, (definitely not) a girlfriend, and half of your family probably only talks to you out of pity. There's no point in accomplishing anything if you have no one to share it with and just the thought of that removes any shred of motivation you might've had.

/endrant

Anyway, happy new year to all you brocels :feelsLightsaber:
How accurate are those calculators any way?
5'8" 432
Calorie

At 1,200 I'm in an extra extreme deficit.
Dropping the weight to 380, changes the numbers.
Calorie 2

Inverse to weight, lighter you are less you need.

ya'll be lazy

I don't count calories

5'8" 432
View attachment 556984
View attachment 556987

Not accurate. You need to know your body fat percentage and energy expenditure. You really really do, I'm telling you. I know you don't believe me, but you can't just fast and tell yourself "I'll just live off my fat." It depends on how much lean mass you have.

5'8" 432
View attachment 556984
View attachment 556987
Probably not too accurate tbh. I remember last time I checked one said 1900 but now one is saying 1700. :feelsUgh:
~6'1 138, I'd say 1500 is more accurate since I'm doing online school again and I don't leave the house. :smonk:

same here. have no motivation to gain weight, for whom? for my girlfriend ? don't have any. Most guys get really muscular in relationships and invest a lot, but they have a motivation, I don't. cope till i rope

Probably not too accurate tbh. I remember last time I checked one said 1900 but now one is saying 1700. :feelsUgh:
~6'1 138, I'd say 1500 is more accurate since I'm doing online school again and I don't leave the house. :smonk:
6'1 and 138 lbs? You are a skeleton, I haven't weighed 138 lbs since I was age 11 or 12

6'1 and 138 lbs? You are a skeleton, I haven't weighed 138 lbs since I was age 11 or 12
I still have a lot of fat though, especially on my face and thighs thanks to shit genetics :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::reeeeee:

I still have a lot of fat though, especially on my face and thighs thanks to shit genetics :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::reeeeee:
How the fuck can you have face fat at that height and weight? You should have a lean defined face

It's easy to get stuck in a rut like that, I'm going to try and start an exercise routine and feel better hopefully, more energy and improved fitness. I've tried before and it's damn hard to stay motivated!

How the fuck can you have face fat at that height and weight? You should have a lean defined face
Jfl I got a double chin and abs still aren't visible :smonk:
Fucking over for me I'm probably around ~18% BF with close to 0 muscle :fuk:
The average concentration camp victim had a higher calorie intake than you
:feelsrope::feelsrope: